No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: " Golovkin and Chavez are ducking me right now "

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Why would they fight Ward when them facing Cotto is closer to being made? GGG has all the leverage, but it's Ward asking for the fight and GGG can bypass all he wants because he has many more options. Ward should be building his name to compete with Cotto, Chavez and Froch as GGG could face all three while Ward is commentating missing all those paydays (minus Cotto of course)
    GGG-Cotto is close to being made? That's news to me. I don't see why Cotto would fight GGG when he can get bigger paydays against Canelo (regardless of tonight's outcome) or Floyd rematch. GGG doesn't have many options at 160 after Geale.

Comment

• Ward should just sign with Al Haymon. He can fight bums for the rest of his career and make big money doing it. He obviously doesn't want to move up and fight Kovalev or any of the other LW even after clearing his division out.
      GGG is not ducking him, he's not done cleaning out 160. I don't see why Ward won't go to England in front of 80,000 fans and whoop Froch for big $$. He'd rather sell 5,000 in Oakland I guess.
      The guy is wasting his prime years doing nothing, it's a shame.

Comment

Working...
      X