Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm trading my Galaxy S4 for an Iphone 5...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now someone messaged me about the HTC ONE. That's the phone that I really wanted to trade for.

Opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      Can you watch videos in HD on youtube app for Iphone 5?

That's all I care about, because that's how I watch most of my boxing matches.

If not, deal breaker for me.
      Yes U can.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
        If you have lag on your s4, then something is wrong with your phone in general, not the S4.

Myself and 3 of my friends have the s4. No such thing as lag.
        My S4 Lags... Nothing wrong with the phone. It's the android operating system. It eats up ram really fast. u have to make sure u maintain it, keep it clean by clearing up ram and cache a lot.

Comment

Now someone messaged me about the HTC ONE. That's the phone that I really wanted to trade for.

Opinions?
          HTc one is the same as s4 just different hardware. If you s$ lkags you needs to kill your running proccesses.

Comment

Does the Iphone 5 Youtube app play videos in HD?

And is it a good idea to trade? What are your opinions?
            Yes....the iPhone is all around better than any android phone. It's also NOT made of plastic like those piece of crap phone running on android. Good choice...I have the black iPhone 5. Love it!

Comment

So you are turning to the dark side?

Comment

If you're set on iOS, wait two or three weeks. The new iPhone is expected to be announced.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Yes....the iPhone is all around better than any android phone. It's also NOT made of plastic like those piece of crap phone running on android. Good choice...I have the black iPhone 5. Love it!
                  HTC One isn't made out of plastic.

Comment

Idk, but i jUST bought the new droid mini and fukn love it compared to the droid RAZR maxx (or whatever the f it was called).

Not as big, sleeker, a better feel, etc.

I refuse to carry around a laptop just to make a phone call/get on iinternet/have apps.

Comment

Like I said, yes you can watch HD YouTube videos....and another thing, there is no such thing as lag in the iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                      X