Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Donaire not put on a same standard as JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Donaire not put on a same standard as JMM?

This dude works with Conte a crook yet I still feel his under the radar with all the ped accusations. They always hate on Marquez and Memo. Anyways, take that pacman fans, today I'm going to replay the MarquezVSflankman 4.

To the Mayweather fans thank Marquez and please don't jump for joy and act like Mayweather beat Flankman or Floyd accomplished something with Marquez victory.

Mayweather cheated on the scale.

Bring on Canelo vs Mayweather and Mikey vs Donaire and end all this hype.

Obviously because Donaire does year round random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      conte can easily make donaire pass that test.

Comment

because donaire does all year round testing and because heredia seems less trustworthy than conte imo.

plus donaire hasn't shown any significant changes in his physique or performance to assume he's doping.

Comment

He's not? This is news to me

Comment

When Donaire goes from a career LW to a hulking muscular WW at almost 40yrs old with 1 punch KO power that he never had before then call me.
            Last edited by Deevel916; 03-10-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

That doesn't matter, apparently. He's more suspicious than all the fighters who do no testing, just because **** Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                When Donaire goes from a career LW to a hulking muscular WW at almost 40yrs old with 1 punch KO power that he never had before then call me.
                hater. pacman face lean toward to that punch. just give credit that it was a perfect punch puto.

Comment

The ONLY reason Nonito is doing year round testing is because of him being with Conte, it's to try and prove he's legit.
                  But the only problem with that is, Conte is in with VADA (The same agency thats testing Nonito)
                  Thats like suing your job, and using your jobs lawyers. Juan is taking the same tests Manny and all the other fighters are taking, but now that the rug has been pulled up (And Manny was found sleeping under that rug) now it's a problem? Suck it up and push for better testing next time.

Comment

He works with conte, he's on something but conte is great at masking them from testing

Comment

Working...
                    X