No announcement yet.

Ricky Burns would get sparked out by Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Adrian Broner will be afraid to fight Ricky Burns in Scotland, where it would draw a huge crowd of about 20,000.

Broner can't draw flies in the USA. There were only about 2000 in attendance tonight.

Burns would get robbed in the USA, but Ricky would definitely win in Scotland with fair officiating.
    This +100000

Comment

Damn, that's right. I forgot about Yuriorkis Gamboa.

He needs to get active again.

Comment

Hard to see how any Lightweight would deal with Broners speed but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Adrian Broner will be afraid to fight Ricky Burns in Scotland, where it would draw a huge crowd of about 20,000.

Broner can't draw flies in the USA. There were only about 2000 in attendance tonight.

Burns would get robbed in the USA, but Ricky would definitely win in Scotland with fair officiating.
          agreed..............

Comment

Broner better get ready to travel.

Comment

i think burns would lose aswell. but some of you might be surprised. burns is a big lightweight and has improved quite a bit the last few years.

Comment

I think Broner would win a comfortable unanimous decision.

Burns is a smart character and I think he's a skilled enough boxer to not get tagged to the extent he gets stopped but Broner's shots would be a lot more damaging and his counters more convincing, winning the fight about 8-4.

Just my opinion, if this stuff happens in Scotland I am buying tickets as soon as they're on the go.

Comment

Why the hell would Broner travel to fight Burns??? Burns already avoided him once, most likely due to his promoter. Both have titles, Broner just beat the #1 fighter in the division. Broner-Burns in Atlantic City would be good.

Broner will stop Burns in 6 rounds if this fight happens next.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Why the hell would Broner travel to fight Burns??? Burns already avoided him once, most likely due to his promoter. Both have titles, Broner just beat the #1 fighter in the division. Broner-Burns in Atlantic City would be good.

Because Burns can sell out Arena's in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Warren won't do it out of Glasgow, I don't think.

He knows that Burns could sell out a 20,000 seat arena over here, while Broner had about 2000 there last night. Financially, it doesn't make the most sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X