No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz-Josesito Lopez Looms? Arreola in Play Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz-Josesito Lopez Looms? Arreola in Play Too

According to several sources who spoke to BoxingScene.com, Josesito Lopez (29-4, 17KOs) has been approached, and already accepted, the opportunity to face former welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22KOs) on June 23rd at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The fight has not been finalized, from what BoxingScene has been told.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ugh.............

Comment

Ehhhhh..... I guess it's alright for a last minute replacement fight and an inactive Oritz.... Would have been cool if it was Vargas though... so he could kick Vargas's teeth in

Comment

This is as good as could reasonably be expected in this situation.

Comment

From the title I thought Arreola could be fighting Ortiz

I know the fat **** could lose some weight but not that much

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Ehhhhh..... I guess it's alright for a last minute replacement fight and an inactive Oritz.... Would have been cool if it was Vargas though... so he could kick Vargas's teeth in
            It's not like he's been completely inactive for all those months. Ortiz practically had two training camps to fight Berto so picking an opponent as if it's a tuneup is inexcusable.

I would prefer both Prescott and Vanes to Lopez.

Comment

Victor needs to get in the ring and get past his last outing. people wont like the name value in the opponent but the fight itself might be pretty good and both are somewhat local to LA so maybe they can salvage some fans. a let down no matter what tho. what a waste of a year so far for Ortiz

Comment

on a month noticed josesito lopez is a solid replacement

especially since he was already gonna fight himself the day before the ortiz vs berto rematch against kendall holt

Comment

lame. i'd rather see him fight kendall holt.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    lame. i'd rather see him fight kendall holt.
                    Holt afraid of hot weather. Give it to a real fighter in Lopez.
                    Last edited by Evil Abed; 05-20-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X