No announcement yet.

LaGarrette Blount 6'0'' 247 pound running back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaGarrette Blount 6'0'' 247 pound running back

Mr. Blount missed the majority of his senior season because he KO'd a Boise State defensive lineman with 1 punch after a game He's now the starting running back for the Tampa Bay bucs in the NFL. He weighs 250 pounds and can jump over people,run them over or knock them out with a punch. This is one bad dude. . .

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 05-02-2012, 09:51 PM.

The Ron Artest of the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

Ron Artest is a bad mother ****er to. Gotta love the man.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        I came here to say this, I hate feeling like I missed an opportunity.

Comment

The guys weighs nearly 250 pounds and jumps over mother ****ers, that's ****ing sick!

Comment

This dude is a motherf***ing boss. This running back the Bucs drafted better be good, because taking carries away from Blount is a bad idea.

Comment

I was laughing at the end of that Boise State game. Unlike Ron Artest, seemed like he wanted to fight EVERYBODY in the stands.

Comment

I'm new to football so pardon me if this sounds stupid but when did the fullback position become almost extinct because it seems like teams now want powerbacks with elite speed as well now. Like Lamichael james for instance should be at least a second round pic but doubt he;d get that because he isn't as big as these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  This dude is a motherf***ing boss. This running back the Bucs drafted better be good, because taking carries away from Blount is a bad idea.

Martin is a quick guy, he's 5'9'' 223. He can catch the ball, run around guys and does have some power. He should be a great #2 guy, he could start on some teams. But the Bucs struck gold when they got Blount. Blount is my fav player right now.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                    I'm new to football so pardon me if this sounds stupid but when did the fullback position become almost extinct because it seems like teams now want powerbacks with elite speed as well now. Like Lamichael james for instance should be at least a second round pic but doubt he;d get that because he isn't as big as these guys.
                    Most schemes use a te or a big back for the same purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X