Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Froch get robbed too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this one going similar to the Dirrell fight only this time I think Ward will get the win

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      He better not you fat yank fookers!
      He won't get robbed but he will get his ass whooped.

Comment

froch will not leave it up to the judges. well, hopefully.

Comment

When you win 8 out of 12 rounds and get a knockdown, yet lose. Its fair to say you were robbed.

Comment

froch will try to figth like peterson except ward is an excellent inside fighter unlike khan. froch's only chance is if ward's stamina fails him.

Comment

Unfortunately for Froch it won't even be close. No offense to him, he is one of my favorite fighters.

I take great satisfaction in seeing Haye and Khan lose recently because I always thought Froch was much more enjoyable watch as a fighter, and a much funnier and personable guy outside the ring as well. Always bothered me that he got no attention while the loudmouth pieces of trash Haye and Khan jive talk their way to paydays against bums.

It's just sad that the timing is such that now Froch will lose as well. Were he fighting anyone else it would be a great chance to step out as the top British Champ on the heels of Khan's loss.

I know Froch will make it tough for Ward but I just don't see a scenario with Carl winning. I don't care if the judges are Terry O'Connor and Dave Parris, they won't be able to find a round to score for Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                I see this one going similar to the Dirrell fight only this time I think Ward will get the win
                It's gonna be nothing like the Dirrell fight, because Ward isn't a tender, soppy, shivering pussy.

Comment

I was happy to see Lamont win, with that said, I hope Froch beats the **** out of Ward... Posters always try to identify me as a nationalist... But it simply isnt true.

I like style and character more than anything.

Comment

Im gripping hard over this fight. I cant stomach another robbery/controversey this year.

Comment

I don't see Froch deserving a decision, I just don't.

What happened last night wasn't a robbery either, Harold's card was pretty much accurate IMO, 113-112 Khan, but it wasn't a robbery. Deducting 2 points was pretty bad though, and I think Khan deserved the W even with the point deductions, but it wasn't a robbery. Chisora-Helenius was a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X