Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone else see canelo doing that tv show "who do you think you are" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Irish/mexican mix, no way in hell that kid would do anything else than fight lol
      My Irish grandma was the craziest/meanest chick in the barrio. When she was in a wheelchair as an 80+ year old she'd get into arguments with her Mexican neighbors at the drop of a hat and she'd wheel out in her wheelchair and dare them to bring it on while insulting them. There are countless stories of how fiery my crazy grandma was and some of my siblings got too much Irish. Those trigger-happy dudes run around hurting alot of foos. Crazy ass white genes!

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        exactly bro,Its in his blood to fight.Everysince he was a little boy he was
        fighting in the streets.Mexico and ireland should be proud lol
        Another thing they mentioned was when he was a little kid and he worked at his families restaurant, people would go there specifically to see the "red haired mexican." He was a big attraction even at a very young age.

They also mentioned early in his amateur career, after only a few fights or so, the crowd would chant "Go Whiteboy!" and "Go red!"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Another thing they mentioned was when he was a little kid and he worked at his families restaurant, people would go there specifically to see the "red haired mexican." He was a big attraction even at a very young age.

They also mentioned early in his amateur career, after only a few fights or so, the crowd would chant "Go Whiteboy!" and "Go red!"
          lol undale gringo.Shlt he should go fight in ireland,Wonder how they would
          react to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            It's funny, because when I first saw Canelo fight, when he was barely getting recognition, he came out in some spanish report show in the tv and they showed highlights of him knocking out his opponent. I said to myself "Damn, that whiteboy is pretty good." Then they said, "Saul 'El Canelo' Alvarez from Guadalajara." and I said, "Holy **** he's Mexican?! Haha!"

Comment

Yes there are some people with Irish blood in Mexico,I remember when I went to the Law faculty in Mexico the School Principal Name was Federico Orraily or something like that.

Comment

wow, why are people making this shi* a big deal... i saw a red haired girl in michoacan when i was living there.. big fuken deal

Comment

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay
                  chico corrales was a black ass mexican who cares were NOT a race
                  he was half colombian...

Comment

There's LOTS of people in Northwestern Spain with red hair and freckles.

Celtic people settled there about 2500 years ago, during the first millenium BC, around the same time they settled Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay
                      chico corrales was a black ass mexican who cares were NOT a race
                      yes, I'm well aware Mexico is not a race. However some find it interesting to talk about the history of fighters ancestry.

Plus, it's quite obvious a huge part of Canelo's appeal is his red hair and fair skin. It's unusual. So I don't think it's wrong to discuss it.

He's mexican, 100%. I just thought The Ring's piece was interesting, it had some cool history and it's quite possible he has some Irish in him. Nothing wrong with that. Ali has Irish in him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X