Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZabJudah:"I fought Floyd, he doesn't have the power to keep Manny off of him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZabJudah:"I fought Floyd, he doesn't have the power to keep Manny off of him"

Zab Judah's thoughts after Cotto Pac fight regarding Mayweather Vs Pac showdown.

ZJ - I think it will be close, but Floyd will go out with a bang. Floyd doesn't have the power to keep Manny off of him. I fought Floyd, I haven't fought Manny, but I watch him and he's a little force. He backed Cotto up the whole fight, Cotto was in there doing those Salsa dances, I thought he was in there doing a tap dance or something (laughing) I didn't know what the Hell he was doing.

8CN - How would you try to beat Manny Pacquiao?

ZJ - You can't let him come forward. You have to back him up with good combinations. Another thing, you have to have power to back him up with. If you don't have power, you are not going to back him up. He's a strong little mother fer, and he's fast, he's sharp. Right now I just want to stay off of the radar screen. I don't want nobody ducking me, I am the quiet storm that nobody see's right now.

Zab on Floyd Vs Pac

ZJ - It would be a good fight, but it won't be a shutout like he got against De La Hoya and Cotto. Mayweather has good defense, it will throw Pacquiao off. I also feel that it would be a 12 round split decision for Manny Pacquiao. I just feel if Pacquiao puts up his normal effort and it goes 12 rounds, they won't do that Mayweather nod ****, that's not going to happen.

Link:

8countnews.com/news/125/ARTICLE/2076/2009-11-18.htmll

Comment

so he acts like Floyd cant keep Pac off him, he has no power, Pac is a super force, yet Pac will only win by split decision?

Comment

I doubt anyone can knock mayweather out, his defense is too good.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
          I doubt anyone can knock mayweather out, his defense is too good.
          I think PBF should let SSM try knock him out first. Becaus SSM beat DLH better than him, when DLH was in his prime, and also beat Margarito. SO SSM has a better resume than PBF.

If SSM cant knock PBF out. Let Pac be the man who do the honours. But i would be afraid SSM could beat Pac to it, that is the only problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            so he acts like Floyd cant keep Pac off him, he has no power, Pac is a super force, yet Pac will only win by split decision?
            STYLLLLEEESSSS.. Floyd cannot keep Manny off of him forever but he can blunt most of Manny's attack with his defense and win rounds by pot shotting.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              I think PBF should let SSM try knock him out first. Becaus SSM beat DLH better than him, when DLH was in his prime, and also beat Margarito. SO SSM has a better resume than PBF.

If SSM cant knock PBF out. Let Pac be the man who do the honours. But i would be afraid SSM could beat Pac to it, that is the only problem.
              What are you so scared about? Man you guys sound so scared. SSM can do that after the Pac fight

Comment

judah is extremly jealous of floyd's career

Comment

Zab judah is an uncle tom

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                    STYLLLLEEESSSS.. Floyd cannot keep Manny off of him forever but he can blunt most of Manny's attack with his defense and win rounds by pot shotting.
                    Thats BS. People will be totally shocked when they see Floyd standing right in the center of the ring with him and then start to walk Pac down.

Comment

Working...
                    X