Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Lazcano cheated in the Hatton fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfgang View Post
    You actually believe cortez was the reason floyd beat hatton, I guess cortez throws a mean left hook, all you ever do is make accuse for hatton.
    He ignores the fact that cortez wouldn't let hatton clinch on to floyds arm and try to rip it off so he couldn't use it against him.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      Why did you ignore the fact that Hatton holds onto his opponents right arm so they can't use it, looking like he wants to snap it off? Thats not legal in boxing to clinch onto your opponents arm so he can't use it... Maybe Hatton should become a wrestler.
      I think you're overplaying it in the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I think you're overplaying it in the extreme.
        I think you are hatton, and your upset when I call you out on your holding tactics. Hatton the wrestler!!! ROAR

Comment

Weeb is a joke, everyone knows this. Just look at the man's sig.

Comment

He ignores the fact that cortez wouldn't let hatton clinch on to floyds arm and try to rip it off so he couldn't use it against him.
            just like you guys ignore the fact that Floyd ducked down, hit and held, turned his back, jumped through the ropes, hit behind the head, threw forearm smashes etc the list goes on

yet Hatton was the one warned and point deducted as well as having Cortez run in to save Mayweather any time the action got good

Comment

someone likes you weebler, you went from completely 0 red karma to 3 green karma... That means a powerful user thinks your posting great information

Comment

someone likes you weebler, you went from completely 0 red karma to 3 green karma... That means a powerful user thinks your posting great information
                Yeah thanks for that, you've made me seem sane

Comment

Weebler, I have one more thing to ask you. Is that your score of the mayweather/hatton fight? Or is that british tv's score? How did the british commentators score the fight? That is what I want to know.

Comment

no matter what happens hatton was dominating the fight, very wide UD.
                    Who knows what may have happened in that round, maybe hatton could have been knocked down, its possible, but it didnt happen.
                    You can say well "what if" about alot of fights, whats done is done, i think it was very clear hatton was by far the better man on that night.

Comment

the game is rigged

Comment

Working...
                      X