Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Evaluate Future Fight By Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Evaluate Future Fight By Fight

Juan Manuel Marquez (53-6-1, 39KOs) will evaluate the future of his career with each passing fight. On April 14th at the new arena in Mexico City, Marquez will face Ukrainian Sergey Fedchenko (30-1, 13KOs) for the WBO's interim-junior welterweight title. If he wins, he plans to return on July 14th in Texas, and then hopes to close 2012 with a fourth meeting against Manny Pacquiao in the month of November.

[Click Here To Read More]

Go get them WARQUEZ!!!

Comment

........War Godquez

Comment

I would honestly be pissed if Manny didn't give Marquez a rematch in November.

3 close fights, Marquez should have won two of them (but that's in the past)

Let's make the fourth and final one a true fight where we can crown the real superior fighter.

I really hope Pac-Bradley bombs hard so Bob Arum figures "hey why not fight Marquez again, 1.4 mil is great money"

Comment

Marquez vs. Rios on July 14th in Texas for the WBO JWW title.

The winner will fight Manny in November.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Marquez vs. Rios on July 14th in Texas for the WBO JWW title.

The winner will fight Manny in November.
            that would possibly set up Marquez - Pacquiao

Rios - Ortiz

i'm okay with that

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              that would possibly set up Marquez - Pacquiao

Rios - Ortiz

i'm okay with that
              It'd probably set up Rios-Alvarado at 140. Rios and Ortiz will NEVER fight because of TR and GBP.

I think Arum is hoping for Rios to rake JMM out, even though I doubt it happens unless JMM slips even more these next couple months than he already has. If Rios beats JMM, it actually probably makes Pacquiao-Rios a decent B fight for him in the fall.

And if Marquez wins, which I expect him to, I think they'd fight him again. Once Pac-Bradley does like 700-800K PPV's, I think Arum will look back and think he can do 1+ million with JMM a 4th time.

Comment

It'd probably set up Rios-Alvarado at 140. Rios and Ortiz will NEVER fight because of TR and GBP.
                you're right, I hadn't thought about that

I think Arum is hoping for Rios to rake JMM out, even though I doubt it happens unless JMM slips even more these next couple months than he already has. If Rios beats JMM, it actually probably makes Pacquiao-Rios a decent B fight for him in the fall.
                Yea, Arum is trying to feed Marquez to Rios to hype him up for Pacquiao.
                Knowing Pacquiao would eat him up

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  you're right, I hadn't thought about that

Yea, Arum is trying to feed Marquez to Rios to hype him up for Pacquiao.
                  Knowing Pacquiao would eat him up
                  Pacquiao would f**king hill Bradnon Rios, and I'm a big Rios fan. Pacquiao is just all wrong for him.

I don't really want to see Pacquiao-Marquez IV, just because it's not really needed. But, I'd buy it to see if Pac can actually beat JMM the 4th convincingly. 1st fight I had it 113-112 Pac (7-5 JMM in rounds), 2nd fight I had 114-113 Marquez (7-5 JMM in rounds), 3rd fight I had 114-114 a draw.

I still say that Marquez has only ever really lost a legit fightconvincingly to Floyd Mayweather, and THAT'S IT. Norwood and John, Marquez won. All 3 Pac fights, not convincing at all.

Comment

Pacquiao would f**king hill Bradnon Rios, and I'm a big Rios fan. Pacquiao is just all wrong for him.

I don't really want to see Pacquiao-Marquez IV, just because it's not really needed. But, I'd buy it to see if Pac can actually beat JMM the 4th convincingly. 1st fight I had it 113-112 Pac (7-5 JMM in rounds), 2nd fight I had 114-113 Marquez (7-5 JMM in rounds), 3rd fight I had 114-114 a draw.

I still say that Marquez has only ever really lost a legit fightconvincingly to Floyd Mayweather, and THAT'S IT. Norwood and John, Marquez won. All 3 Pac fights, not convincing at all.
                    Marquez's record is definitely misleading!

Comment

Working...
                    X