Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't that funny as hell, the Pirog dick riders are hypocrits against gamboa!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too much talk about dicks in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      this is boxingscene, nuthuggers are everywhere just ignore them.

as for pirog I think if he can land an HBO fight against a solid name next, that should set up a martinez fight for late in the year or early next. I think eventually martinez will come to the conclusion there isn't anyone else to fight (sturm wont fight anyone, angulo probably not, kirkland not ready yet, cotto has margarito, pac and floyd not gonna happen). Realistically I don't think there are that many options for martinez at this point. Best case scenario for him regarding $$$ is to hope to get the cotto-margarito winner. After that, not much else out there.
      Well at least maybe by then after he fights the Cotto-Margarito winner, if Cotto wins and doesn't get Pac hopefully Floyd mans up by then so Martinez can even get the winner. At least Kirkland with hopefully be ready since he said he wants him at the end of the year. I could see it happening if he fights a C level guy this summer, and then maybe Cintron, Williams, or even Angulo some point in the fall and if he beats them, I think we have ourselves a damn good brawl!

and the haters still haven't said nothing yet! They know it's true. You can't hate on Gamboa and dick ride Pirog. It's almost a criminal act.

And for the guy that posted above me...here, five star thread? I love this biitch. Breakout king FTW!

Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 03-27-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Ok, so where is your list of these so-called people? Without that you are just blowing smoke. Liar.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
          Ok, so where is your list of these so-called people? Without that you are just blowing smoke. Liar.
          They know who they are. *cough*Tunney*cough*. You don't gotta look far.

Comment

Working...
          X