Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is going to take out danny garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear Terrance Crawford would tear him up. But yeah, at 147, Brooks, Porter. Not sure about Thurman. Manny def wipes the floor with that kid but would be susceptible to the GARSH. Not sure about Bradley either.

Comment

Amir Khan beats him easily

Comment

I think he would beat Thurman. I'd love to see him against Pacquiao or Bradley

Amir Khan rematch would be interesting imo.

I think Crawford would beat him if they would ever fight

Comment

i don't think he could handle the heat maidana would bring

he definitely kos khan again though

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Crawford....
            they fought twice in the ams....the score is 1-1....it would be nice to see them mix as pros to break the tie

Pac, Marquez and Floyd are the only dudes who beats Swift imo....everybody else is winnable....so line them mutha****as up and let's see who's who

Comment

As old and past prime Marquez is i think he beats the brakes of off Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                I swear Terrance Crawford would tear him up. But yeah, at 147, Brooks, Porter. Not sure about Thurman. Manny def wipes the floor with that kid but would be susceptible to the GARSH. Not sure about Bradley either.
                The GARSH is a left hook not a right. Pac would destroy Garcia in the worst way. I don't think that fight would go past 3 rounds honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                  As old and past prime Marquez is i think he beats the brakes of off Swift
                  Totally agree, JMM would KO Garcia after doing tremendous damage to his face.

Comment

I think Kell could Probably stop Garcia. Or Spence. Thurman would get caught and stopped i think.

Comment

31-0 and dey still mad!

Comment

Working...
                      X