Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses would Floyd have if he fought Margarito/Williams/Sergio/Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Going by probabilities, I would not have picked 0-4 but neither would I have picked 4-0. It's somewhere in the middle.

All 4 fighters were very tough fights. If Floyd would have fought these 4 fights back to back he would have been so wounded from the previous fight(s) that it would have affected his next fight.
    And where ever your pick is its all fantasy , thats the only place haters can beat Floyd , it makes me laugh when Manny fans try and rubbish Floyds resume , one thing I will give boxing scene as winning hands down , it most definitely has the highest number of boxing ignorant people on the Internet .

Comment

this is the benefit of ducking, fanboys can always claim and argue he'd have gone through everybody possible undefeated when in reality he simply ducked the ones that had a shot of beating him.

Foreman should have ducked ali and young ... he'd be the GOAT then at least by that logic

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
        this is the benefit of ducking, fanboys can always claim and argue he'd have gone through everybody possible undefeated when in reality he simply ducked the ones that had a shot of beating him.

Foreman should have ducked ali and young ... he'd be the GOAT then at least by that logic
        Define ducking in detail and I will apply your definition to a whole range of fighters .

Ducking is a throw away term haters use to describe a fighter he doesnt like not fighting somebody he thinks he should before the fact , after the fact its a cherry pick , this can apply to any fighter thats out there and any 2 opposing fans , means nothing other than fanboy BS .

Again the most ignorant group of fanboys live here .

Comment

Working...
        X