No announcement yet.

President Obama is DROPPING THE BALL vs ISIS, Hillary COULD LOSE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama is DROPPING THE BALL vs ISIS, Hillary COULD LOSE

I know he's reluctant to go to another war and send in ground troops and i completely agree with that philosophy and righteous thinking but its just not possible to think that way anymore due to the facts on the ground.

Iraq has been shot and is bleeding to death and all president obama wants to do is administer first aid and wait for the next president to actually operate on Iraq.

The problem is, if things get even worse in Iraq, and ISIS continues to hold serve, HIllary could lose the presidency because of president obama's b*tch ass response to ISIS. I find it hard to believe the American people will vote for a woman president if we are losing in Iraq.

The most disappointing thing is, president obama can enhance his legacy by fighting and beating ISIS and secure the presidency for hillary and the democrats. What is he so scared of? You mean to tell me we can quickly invade and overthrow saddam hussein's regime but it will take 10-20 years to beat an al queda off shoot who only has half the country and is fighting wars on every front?

Come on son.

What say you?

The problem with your thinking here is you believe he can fight and beat Muslim extremism. Sending in ground troops, blowing the f uck out of regions and killing thousands isn't going to make the problem go away. We've seen this before. The cycle will continue. ISIS will be replaced with a new name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      You mean to tell me we can quickly invade and overthrow saddam hussein's regime but it will take 10-20 years to beat an al queda off shoot who only has half the country and is fighting wars on every front?

Come on son.

What say you?
      I'm baffled that the air strikes appear to have accomplished nothing, they're still expanding. The problem is the vacuum that's left after us forces leave the area. Some other group of psychos will fill the void. The country is in tatters, the only way to save the area is to stay there for years and rebuild it, but who the hell wants to do that? Horrible idea getting rid of saddam.

Comment

I like Rand Paul for 2016. Wont vote for Hillary unless somehow McCain is the R candidate again. In hindsight, Hilary would have been a better president than Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          The problem with your thinking here is you believe he can fight and beat Muslim extremism. Sending in ground troops, blowing the f uck out of regions and killing thousands isn't going to make the problem go away. We've seen this before. The cycle will continue. ISIS will be replaced with a new name.
          But we haven't seen this type of ethnic cleansing in that region since 1915. They need to take the country back, the situation is much more stable just look at pre-isis when pretty much all the villages in Syria/Iraw were in peace, even different religions were living together.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            i completely agree.

but so what?

ISIS is now. he has to beat them now. let the muslim world come up with another ISIS after they are done and iraq is again in Iraqi control. Secure your presidency. secure the presidency for the democrats.

ISIS is a problem now. a problem that can be solved militarily. They are an actual group that is threatening Iraq RIGHT NOW. Sure there will be another ISIS but that's something to worry about for a future president, a future time period.

All he can do is deal with the problem now and he is going about it the wrong way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              i completely agree.

but so what?

ISIS is now. he has to beat them now. let the muslim world come up with another ISIS after they are done and iraq is again in Iraqi control. Secure your presidency. secure the presidency for the democrats.

ISIS is a problem now. a problem that can be solved militarily. They are an actual group that is threatening Iraq RIGHT NOW. Sure there will be another ISIS but that's something to worry about for a future president, a future time period.

All he can do is deal with the problem now and he is going about it the wrong way.
              I don't think there is anything Obama can do at this point that would secure a victory for Mrs. Clinton. Pretty much a "no win" situation here regardless of what he does. If he sends in ground troups there's going to be a ton of backlash. If he doesn't, there's going to be a ton of backlash. It's a giant cluster****. If the Democrats win the next presidential election it will likely be a result of weak Republican candidates. I don't think the American voterw have much faith in either side anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                I'm baffled that the air strikes appear to have accomplished nothing, they're still expanding. The problem is the vacuum that's left after us forces leave the area. Some other group of psychos will fill the void. The country is in tatters, the only way to save the area is to stay there for years and rebuild it, but who the hell wants to do that? Horrible idea getting rid of saddam.
                They had been there for years, country was doing okay post-surge, then Obama pulled all the troops out and let a sectarian Shia Prime Minister alienate the Sunnis leading to support for ISIS.

Comment

Who gives a **** about that cackling witch. Rand Paul is the next American in a return to sanity...we havent had a decent prez since Eisenhower.

Comment

Why does the U.S. always have to be the world's policeman? Let someone else step in to fix this, I'm sure England can handle it.

Comment

Working...
                    X