No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: That Was The Best KO of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    No didn't put him to sleep but he made him go into survival mode. I don't think it was a robbery either, it was a close fight but Lucas won 6 maybe 7 rounds IMO. Even if you gave Matthysse 6 rounds it would be 114-113 for Matthysse. I think Garcia has got a lot of hype since koing Khan. He's a good fighter but I don't think he's as good as a lot of people think. Prescott knocked out Khan even more convincing than Garcia did but how good is Prescott really?
    Yep If Matthysse had won 1 or 2 of the first few rounds he would have been more than deserving of the nod, but its good to see him get off to quicker starts now, seems he's learned from his mistakes, an as for Garcia he is an okay fighter but he's learning on the fly, I think we won't know how good he really is until we see him lose we have seen him come close to losing but finds a way to win so he's a winner at the least, an Prescott actually is a good fighter himself If he learned to pace himself and pick his shots more in big fights he'd be a serious problem for anyone, Prescott has lost but never has been beat down or ko'ed cold like Khan or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      If this is your best ko of your career that says something because Dallas is a bum until you ko a top fighter your power is overrated watch and learn how Garcia knocks out zab in under 5 rounds
      He's made it abundantly clear he wants Garcia. Danny needs to give the fans what they want now.

Comment

Lucas is moving on up!!! The destruction of Dallas Jr. was cooler, but LP is no doubt a more proven competitor so stopping him holds much more weight.

Comment

Working...
        X