No announcement yet.

VisionQwest reveals all on Pacquiao , Bob arum and Micheal koncz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
    Bob Arum is innocent! Look at all these haters. Bob would never keep money from a kid like Pacquiao, who came up from the streets.

You guys just hate jews!
    STOP!! This has NOTHING to do with ethnicity. This about Manny unfairly being duped out of his money.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      LOL Pac can't leave his pimp. And to think, this dude is a congressman. Why doesn't he borrow money from his shady ass friends in the Philippines?
      I wouldn't assume he hasn't borrowed from them

Comment

even i feel bad for pac lol

Comment

Well its not suprising that the story came from fighthype. I mean they beat all the Philippine media, Espn's Dan Rafael, Brad Cooney, and Yahoo boxing.

Comment

Bob Arum and Michael Koncz stealing money from Pacquiao who would of thought .

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              Well its not suprising that the story came from fighthype. I mean they beat all the Philippine media, Espn's Dan Rafael, Brad Cooney, and Yahoo boxing.
              Now Fighthype is the problem.

Stop grasping at straws and deal with the content.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                Who gives a ****.. let's get the fight signed. Manny could do whatever the **** he wants with his money, just want to see him and Floyd fight.
                Are you gonna copy/paste that same post for ever Pacquio/Mayweather thread that isn't related to the Fight being signed?

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                  LOL Pac can't leave his pimp. And to think, this dude is a congressman. Why doesn't he borrow money from his shady ass friends in the Philippines?
                  Cause he probably owes them too most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    to be honest i joke around with the whole manny vs floyd thing......but this is just sad.

i can't believe that manny is having financial issues after all of the fights he's had......manny has made WELL over 170 million in the last 4 years alone (his fights, his name, world promotion, sport deals, music career) & he barely has 17 million to show for it. WTF.........that number is DECLINING rapidly. i wouldn't be surprised if manny didn't even have 10 million because he owns all kinds of **** that goes no where.......(people just taking advantage of him)

michael konz is a dirty adviser under arums control........team pacs whole team is dirty because most of them are controlled by arum.........

pac associates himself with very scummy people.......the type of people that will steal, kill, or cheat just for money..............
                    You are only as good as the company you keep

Comment

This is sad man, you have two snakes trying to stiff Pac... Koncz you really are Arum's B!tch. I really hope Pac pursue some legal proceedings......

Comment

Working...
                      X