Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you should reply "Shane's new woman >>>> you and your ****ing belts"
    Wow.. So hard not to do that, but that would be such a deep burn I might feel bad. Just leaving it out there as the last comment is sad though.. I don't like her feeling good about her rant.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i've had thoughts about kidnapping the dog when she's at work
      ive had thoughts of showin up to her moms house to see my pit. its been a year since i last saw my pup

Comment

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
        I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.
        she was his manager and guided his career and was his wife.....lol

Shane was cheating on her fool.....

she is deranged because she didnt want to be a weak woman and stay with her cheating husband>?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          dude , what's up with the chicks taking people's dogs?
          Dogs, Belts.. This is no mistake. It's definitely chicks turning the knife one last time.

Comment

dude , what's up with the chicks taking people's dogs?
            cuz we showed the dogs more attention than them so they know itll sting us bad if they took them.

Comment

she's gonna know you're the one that took it.

who the hell is gonna break into her house just to steal her dog?

no...i have it all planned out and i have an alibi

i'm leaving for pinas in August...i'll have one of my homeboys do it...then be like 'how the hell did i steal your dog when im 30 thousand miles away"

plus my homey is a dog lover so Hoyt will be taken cared of while im gone

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                she was his manager and guided his career and was his wife.....lol

Shane was cheating on her fool.....

she is deranged because she didnt want to be a weak woman and stay with her cheating husband>?
                So in your opinion, because she was his manager she should have his belts? Or because Shane cheated on her she should have his belts? That isn't math that makes any sense. In fact, while were at it I think all boxers should give their belts to their managers. Why not??

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Wow.. So hard not to do that, but that would be such a deep burn I might feel bad. Just leaving it out there as the last comment is sad though.. I don't like her feeling good about her rant.

"..one of Shane's new girl's buttcheeks >>>> your entire body"

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    ive had thoughts of showin up to her moms house to see my pit. its been a year since i last saw my pup

you should...just for a half hour or something...that's your dog man

Comment

Someone PM Jin this thread, she has account here and last time she owned half of the e-thugs on BoxingScene and they were begging like "sorry Jin I didnt know u were here, I was just talking smack cuz its da internets, im so sorry for saying anything"

Wanna see it again, lets go Jin, own these e-thugs, for teh lulz.

Comment

Working...
                      X