No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's leg stiffness finally explained! [Illustration & Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post

If Manny's opponents have flat feet like Cotto, weight drained zombie Oscar, or Margarito, then Manny has no problem with his legs.

If Manny's opponents utilizes movement, then Manny will get tightness in his legs, blisters on his feet, and his socks will suddenly become itchy, just like against Morales, Marquez, and Mosley.

Manny admitted this when he said "I had a problem with my legs getting tight, just like against Marquez". He admitted that by fighting fighters who utilize no movement, such as Margarito, David Diaz, and a drained zombie Oscar, that he has no problem with his legs. If you noticed against Cotto in the final rounds when he was running away, Manny looked annoyed as if his legs were starting to cramp. Manny complained last night that he expected Mosley to stand still for at least 5 rounds.

Here's a video, below, of Freddie Roach stating Manny had feet problems in the past against mobile fighters.

Historical summarization of Manny's quotes regarding his legs...

"I had blisters on my feet"

"I wore the wrong socks, my shoes were not comfortable"

"I had problems with my legs tonight, just like against Marquez".

"I expected Mosley to stand still for 5 rounds"

"I like to fight toe to toe"

Could this explain Manny's constant request for catch-weights against bigger past-prime flat-footed fighters, which are effective in killing his opponents legs and punch resistance? Is this why Manny refused to fight Guzman (in 2004) and Raheem (who dominated Morales in 2005), and now admits he "Doesn't care to fight Mayweather" despite his fans begging for the fight?
    great job

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      90 *******s viewed this thread and wanted to part of it..
      "TopRank", as seen in the back of the photo, seemed a little confused by what he just read...

...but after a few minutes of empty thoughts, he decided out of frustration to send me karma with a special message which you can view below.

Comment

"TopRank", as seen in the back of the photo, seemed a little confused by what he just read...

...but after a few minutes of empty thoughts, he decided out of frustration to send me karma with a special message which you can view below.

Red k's are so lame man.

Comment

That guy is too sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            90 *******s viewed this thread and wanted to part of it..
            Dude I have embarrassed the TS on numerous occassions, to the point to where he automatically puts me on ignore when he creates an alts.

The only reason I'm not on ignore now is because I switched my username since I last sonned his @ss.

The TS is @ss and his act is played out. Only floyd fans are entertained by this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              Dude I have embarrassed the TS on numerous occassions, to the point to where he automatically puts me on ignore when he creates an alts.

The only reason I'm not on ignore now is because I switched my username since I last sonned his @ss.

The TS is @ss and his act is played out. Only floyd fans are entertained by this nonsense.
              so do it now in this thread..and this topic....

who cares about the other threads...instead of debating with logic & facts you send RED K?

Comment

So you red k him? Come on, son.

Comment

I do agree with Top Rank here. Maestro USA has put me on ignore after I owned him numerous times on his old accounts.

And, I don't consider myself a troll. But, that's not for me to decide. However, I find it hilarious that I get put on ignore but yet he never put the likes of Pasawayako, Pacman777, Check Hooks on ignore.

And, I'm pretty sure you guys know why he does that. I don't have to spell it out. He's a cherry picker.

Again, have to agree with Top Rank on this again.

Eh...It is what it is.

Comment

I don't know who the fuk you are, and your username has been "Top Rank" longer than I've been a member of this forum. Keep exposing yourself, ******. Bob Arum, is that really you?

Comment

Yeah Manny gets leg cramps... while Mayweather gets arrested by the authorities.

Comment

Working...
                      X