Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO HYPE for Pacquiao-Margarito from AVERAGE FANS. Complete PAY PER VIEW DISASTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Ahh, pistol! The village idiot. Did you figure out what the big building blocks are for yet?
    Lol I think you are confusing me with yourself because if anyone is the village idiot it's you're dumb ass.

Comment

I think it will be a success if it gets over 1.2 M ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        Lol I think you are confusing me with yourself because if anyone is the village idiot it's you're dumb ass.
        **pats pistol on the head**

OK, back to the legos, pis!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          I think a mili is possible anything over that is a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I reckon its gunna do pretty much the same as Clottey maybe a little more , I dont think people will buy into cheats Incorporated , would be very suprised if it got a mill buys , 600-800 .

Comment

no matter how much it sells, people are sick of the pac-mayweather dream. they need to drop that ****. you cant even watch 24/7 without watching a 5min segment on the two. its the only fight people want. its only making it harder for either of them to sell fights with other opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yeah, I think itll do more than clottey fight, due to controversy n mexican ppl will cheer on their man

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  No. 1.4M is the minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    No. 1.4M is the minimum.
                    to be a success?

Comment

In all honesty people are probably bummed that we are not seeing Floyd vs. Pacman and are left with this fight..

Whos Margarito, to some a cheater who is getting another chance by the magically workings of Bob Arum and Top Rank, which IMO is BS..

But what can we do.. As a Pac fan ill still buy his fights cause he brings excitement in that ring with a NO FEAR attitude.. Hence words from other great fighters below.. Pac has done nothing wrong to the sport of boxing and has brought excitement back to the sport. He'll fight anyone Arum matches him up with and will WONT HAVE cop out excuses not to fight... That to me is worth my PPV bucks...

Comment

Working...
                      X