No announcement yet.

Team Germany appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Germany appreciation thread.

They dominate top euro and LA teams with ease and keep winning me money. I love Germany the country and their atheletez. Sig heil german youth.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    They dominate top euro and LA teams with ease and keep winning me money. I love Germany the country and their atheletez. Sig heil german youth.
    I will bet you every point i have to your same points that Spain beat them. You taking it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
      I will bet you every point i have to your same points that Spain beat them. You taking it?
      I will.........

Comment

Originally posted by - FELiX - View Post
        I will.........
        Ok. It's a deal. Good luck.

Comment

cheers..likewise.

Comment

I find it amusing how a black man can say "Sig Heil" your words not mine?

Comment

I find it amusing how a black man can say "Sig Heil" your words not mine?
              Shut up. .

Comment

Shut up. .
                Do you know what Sieg Heil Actually means?

Comment

Shut up. .
                  I will enlighten you:

The Nazi salute, also known as Hitler salute (German: Hitlergruß, literally Hitler Greeting or German: Deutscher Gruß, German Greeting), was a form of salute gesture in Nazi Germany that was usually accompanied with an utterance of either Heil Hitler (literally: Hail Hitler), Heil mein Führer (Hail my leader), or Sieg Heil (Hail victory). It was adopted by the Nazi party to indicate subservience to the party's leader Adolf Hitler and to glorify the German nation and war effort. The salute became a mandatory form of social conduct for civilian and military personnel. It was the embodiment of a cult of personality throughout Nazi Germany. Currently, the use of this form of greeting constitutes a criminal offence in Germany and Austria.

Comment

Do you know what Sieg Heil Actually means?

What does it mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X