Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF will lose court case. Cant criticise a man who puts his life on line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
    Every boxer puts there life on the line, not just Pac, arent you also Bruce lees biggest fan? How many times did he put his life on the line?
    Uh that would be never. Pretend fighter.

Hugh Grant is an idiot.

All boxers deserve respect for getting in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You think struggle with 135 lb fighters then in 18 mths KO Cotto Hatton and Oscar is no like Carl Lewis see Ben Johnson improvement , I tell you secret if Manny was racehorse he be blood tested by stewards 100% , in sport official peoples see big improvement as suspicious , no need see needle in arm for suspicion just big improve wins in short time , Manny comply with valid reason to suspect , was up to Manny to clear , he refuse and walk away , this act very big suspicion .
      Either Pac put in fantastic performances, or DLH was weight drained, Cotto was past it after Margarito, and Hatton was always crap. Which is it? Are you going to say Pac was only able to dominate these universally accepted great fighters because he was on roids, or are you, like the majority of *****s, because they were rubbish opponents on the night.

Full of excuses *****s and impossible to debate with!
      Last edited by hugh grant; 01-01-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Parents of children dont request teachers to be wired up to monitors and shown depraved images everyday do they to test the honourabilty of the teachers in question do they? CHildrens lives are every bit as important as PBF life, who he claims he puts it on the line when he fights.

But this is the sport PBF chose to take. Formula one racers dont ask for slower cars do they? They know what they are letting themselves in for. There are dangers to every sport.

PBF didnt volunteer himself for olympic testing before battering Corrales and Gatti nearly half to death did he? But he wants double protection for himself always.
        Surely anyone can see this wrong standards of behaviour!!!
        This post needs bumping up if i say so myself. No ***** has got an antidote to it. But keep trying to defend PBF.

Comment

Either Pac put in fantastic performances, or DLH was weight drained, Cotto was past it after Margarito, and Hatton was always crap. Which is it? Are you going to say Pac was only able to dominate these universally accepted great fighters because he was on roids, or are you, like the majority of *****s, because they were rubbish opponents on the night.

Full of excuses *****s and impossible to debate with!
          No saying dominate because on roids , say in world today when sportsman in short time make very big jump in performance this reason for suspicion , you can not look at this point and you run like Manny from valid issue , you look for fish in other place all time , this whole problem was very easy make go away long before forest fire start to rage , all Manny need to do was be honorable champion and take test , he run away this even more suspicion for drug now .

Comment

No saying dominate because on roids , say in world today when sportsman in short time make very big jump in performance this reason for suspicion , you can not look at this point and you run like Manny from valid issue , you look for fish in other place all time , this whole problem was very easy make go away long before forest fire start to rage , all Manny need to do was be honorable champion and take test , he run away this even more suspicion for drug now .
            What are you talking about? *****s say the opponents were ****, so when Pac beats them he gets accused of roids for beating **** opponents.
            Whats so suspicious about beating **** opponents?

Comment

What are you talking about? *****s say the opponents were ****, so when Pac beats them he gets accused of roids for beating **** opponents.
              Whats so suspicious about beating **** opponents?
              Why you have trouble answer my statement , I no care what other say , you talk to me now so talk about what I said . here simple reason .

Manny make big jump in performance in short time , in world professional sport peoples look at jump like this as possible drug advantage , this enough reason , then Manny refuse test now we have big suspicion from all world , this is situation .

Comment

Why you have trouble answer my statement , I no care what other say , you talk to me now so talk about what I said . here simple reason .

Manny make big jump in performance in short time , in world professional sport peoples look at jump like this as possible drug advantage , this enough reason , then Manny refuse test now we have big suspicion from all world , this is situation .
                wow shut the **** up

you do not make sense whatsoever, and you're all over this board spurting nonsense spam

Comment

On the one hand you say Manny is phenomenal and performed great while moving up the weights. And then you contradict yourself saying, DLH, Hatton and even Cotto werent all that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK lets all agree now. All the *******s and the *****s can agree, that Cotto, DLH and hatton at 140 were at their absolute peak when Pac beat them so spectacularly, like no one ever could.

His performances will go down in history as so great, that they have caused suspicion. So when and if he takes the tests, and passes he will be the GOAT.

Comment

On the one hand you say Manny is phenomenal and performed great while moving up the weights. And then you contradict yourself saying, DLH, Hatton and even Cotto werent all that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      You still avoid my statement , you ask why Manny need test I tell how world work , you no very good defender , I dont say ODH Cotto Hatton no good I never say , I say Manny have special advantage over them , ODH and Cotto have weight condition advantage and maybe drug , for Hatton maybe drug .

Comment

Working...
                      X