Pac blog: Man Cotto hit hard,... I will be very happy to fight Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac blog: Man Cotto hit hard,... I will be very happy to fight Floyd

Sorry if this has been posted

Now that I have celebrated my victory in Vegas and in Los Angeles I am just really looking forward to celebrating with my Country and all my Filipino fans. I am flying home today and can not wait to enjoy the parade and an all the people that come out to cheer the victory.

I understand that a lot of people want to know if I want to fight Floyd Mayweather. The truth is of course I do. But right now I do not want to focus on that. I want to enjoy my victory as it was the hardest fight I have ever been in. Man could Cotto hit hard. My ear and eyes are still healing from some of the hard blows. Once I am done celebrating this victory and resting with my family my promotional company will have my next fight all planned out for me and whoever the fighter is I will want to fight them. I understand Floyd wants to start talking about it now, but he fought a month ago, so he has had time to celebrate, to relax. If the Mayweather fights happens with my promotions company it will be my biggest fight ever and I will be ready and be very happy to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr., but only if the terms are right and that is something for my promotions company to handle not me.

I wanted to give a special thank you to all my fans on mpboxing.com and mannypacquiao.ph thank you for all your support a special thank you to Rocky "Sylvestor Stallone" for wishing me luck right before the fight. I love using that song walking in, as Rocky is one of my hero's and his movies really inspired me to become the person I am today.

http://pacman.craveonline.com/articl...annys-official

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post

Now that I have celebrated my victory in Vegas and in Los Angeles I am just really looking forward to celebrating with my Country and all my Filipino fans. I am flying home today and can not wait to enjoy the parade and an all the people that come out to cheer the victory.

I understand that a lot of people want to know if I want to fight Floyd Mayweather. The truth is of course I do. But right now I do not want to focus on that. I want to enjoy my victory as it was the hardest fight I have ever been in. Man could Cotto hit hard. My ear and eyes are still healing from some of the hard blows. Once I am done celebrating this victory and resting with my family my promotional company will have my next fight all planned out for me and whoever the fighter is I will want to fight them. I understand Floyd wants to start talking about it now, but he fought a month ago, so he has had time to celebrate, to relax. If the Mayweather fights happens with my promotions company it will be my biggest fight ever and I will be ready and be very happy to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr., but only if the terms are right and that is something for my promotions company to handle not me.

I wanted to give a special thank you to all my fans on mpboxing.com and mannypacquiao.ph thank you for all your support a special thank you to Rocky "Sylvestor Stallone" for wishing me luck right before the fight. I love using that song walking in, as Rocky is one of my hero's and his movies really inspired me to become the person I am today.

Interesting. I like how he did not deride Floyd for some of his peculiar ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post

It shows that with the right plan and not brawling that Cotto can beat Berto, Mosley and others. He might still lose to Pacquiao but I'm excited of Cotto coming back. Imagine pacquiao losing belts to Pacquiaio and Cotto winning a belt. I cannot predict Pac vs Floyd.

Comment

Working...
      X