Belfast on alert as cars seized and burned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
    That was the british army ya clown.
    who are the provos???????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
      who are the provos???????????????????????
      Are you serioues

Provos = PIRA

Comment

Are you serioues

Provos = PIRA
        1 and the same... swap guns and everthing.. they are called the continutey ira here mate.

Comment

1 and the same... swap guns and everthing.. they are called the continutey ira here mate.
          Naw they aint, see the guy in your signature, hes a provo, the nationalist coumintys in the north support SF, PIRA. peace in ireland, through peace well get a united ireland.

These jokers in the RIRA, CIRA, wont do fcuk all.

Comment

Naw they aint, see the guy in your signature, hes a provo, the nationalist coumintys in the north support SF, PIRA. peace in ireland, through peace well get a united ireland.

These jokers in the RIRA, CIRA, wont do fcuk all.
            the guys in rira are unemployed angry kids doing what they are brain washed into believing is right.. gerry who i admire wont see a united ireland in his life time the road hes gone down..

Comment

I don't know why the Irish want the english out anyway, I mean it's pretty much thier meal ticket.

Comment

the guys in rira are unemployed angry kids doing what they are brain washed into believing is right.. gerry who i admire wont see a united ireland in his life time the road hes gone down..
                Thats alot of **** m8, people like colin duffy, michael mckevitt aint no daft kids, i dont like the RIRA jokers, but alot of them are staunch republicans who use to be provos etc.

Where in eire you from anyway???? i bet its in the south isnt it mister liverpool
                Last edited by Rocky.; 03-30-2009, 10:33 PM.

Comment

What about Colin Duffy . Do you think they'll kick off if he gets the jail ?

Comment

the irish want the english cause they are doing no good there thats why meal ticket my arse idiot! dont talk about something you know nothing about...

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                      What about Colin Duffy . Do you think they'll kick off if he gets the jail ?
                      Duffys fcuked m8, i think he will get jailed, if no hes a very lucky boy, and even if he walks, they will be all over him 24/7 he wont fart without them knowing about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X