Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does Your Khan vs Maidana Scorecard Look Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight needs to have a rematch. But we all know amir wont give one to maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
      At the end khan stole the round maidana didnt even throw one punch back.
      thank god you're not an official judge. at least i hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        thank god you're not an official judge. at least i hope so.
        me and cj ross are from the same skool....im playin but even if u give dat round to maidana. khan still won tho

Comment

khan definitely won the 11th. anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. 115-112 khan

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Khan dominated most of the first 9 rounds. Don't see how anyone can have that a 1 point fight really.
            Ha Ha Ha...Good thing that the Fight was not 15 Rnds..
            The Khanster was Fading, and ready to Go, in The 12th..

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              How would you know what Khan's gameplan would have been over 15rds? How do you know Maidana or Khan would have been at this level to fight, if boxing still at 15rds?

Khan won this fight.... no matter how close or wide you have it. Maidana was something like 30-1 with 27 KOs at this point (with Khan having the Prescott fight haunting him), a massive risk and Khan came through it.... Khan deserves the praise he gets for this win

Khan-Maidana 2 at 147? Who knows.... if Khan rebuilds his confidence with some solid wins and looks as decent as he did at 140.... then i'd have no problem picking Khan again

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                How would you know what Khan's gameplan would have been over 15rds? How do you know Maidana or Khan would have been at this level to fight, if boxing still at 15rds?

Khan won this fight.... no matter how close or wide you have it. Maidana was something like 30-1 with 27 KOs at this point (with Khan having the Prescott fight haunting him), a massive risk and Khan came through it.... Khan deserves the praise he gets for this win

Khan-Maidana 2 at 147? Who knows.... if Khan rebuilds his confidence with some solid wins and looks as decent as he did at 140.... then i'd have no problem picking Khan again
                Everyone in here, Maidana fans included have Khan winning, don't get your panties in a bunch, panty boy.

I would love to see a rematch before Floyd takes on Mayweather if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                  Everyone in here, Maidana fans included have Khan winning, don't get your panties in a bunch, panty boy.

I would love to see a rematch before Floyd takes on Mayweather if ever.
                  Whats a panty boy ? Nevermind, I don't even need to know...

But anyway, good, because I'm a huge Maidana fan and actually hate Khan as a person and as a fighter, even though he does bring exciting fights.

It's just sad that i've seen some people devalue this win just because of Khan's and Maidana's recent showings..

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    Khan actually finished the 12th strongly and bounced another great combination off Maidana's head to end the fight.

Comment

Khan beat both Maidana and Peterson by 1 point IMO. His fights against Garcia and Diaz made him lose a lot of stock. Kotelnyk, Malignaggi, Maidana, Judah, Peterson(Khan won IMO), he was doing very well for himself resume wise. It all went downhill with Garcia and then Diaz. If he can beat Collazo, who's a known upset fighter and exposer of the more known popular fighters, I'd say Khan would be back on track. But I don't expect him to have some sort of easy fight like some people think, belittling Collazo like they never seen him vs Hatton, Berto, and Ortiz and only saw his Hernandez fight, three fights in which depending on who you talk to, he might have gone 3-0 vs those guys, Ortiz is obvious, just mentioning him. If Khan wins fair and square, even in a tough battle where he goes through some hell, he will get his props from any one who knows what Collazo is capable of.

With that said, I don't see how just eeking Collazo should get him a fight vs Mayweather. I think he has to beat Collazo and some one else at 147, like Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X