Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: The Great Al Bernstein Calls it as he sees it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

A guy that has no power, no chance to hurt you.

So you think Paulie should change his entire style just to accommodate Broner? LOL
    Why do you have that quote about mexicans? I've seen so many mexicans quit, ***** and moan it's ridiculous

Comment

Can Adrein Broner close his mouth? that's the only thing we don't know about him yet...

Comment

If your last fight is at LW, and your next fight is at WW... you went up two divisions.

What he may or may not have done in his next fight doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Can Adrein Broner close his mouth? that's the only thing we don't know about him yet...

If Maidana lands a big shot on broner while he has his mouth open, Broner will get his Jaw Broken Ortiz style.

Maidana stops Broner IMO. Broner doesn't hit hard enough, isn't active enough, doesn't run enough and doesn't hold/clinch enough to survive the 12 rounds vs Chino.

Comment

Thurman vs. Broner please

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              If Maidana lands a big shot on broner while he has his mouth open, Broner will get his Jaw Broken Ortiz style.

Maidana stops Broner IMO. Broner doesn't hit hard enough, isn't active enough, doesn't run enough and doesn't hold/clinch enough to survive the 12 rounds vs Chino.
              I'd love to watch the fight, but Maidana gasses too much for me to pick him vs Broner... Basically I think Marcos would have to get a lucky power shot in to really get to him.

I LOVE Matthysse vs Broner though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                I'd love to watch the fight, but Maidana gasses too much for me to pick him vs Broner... Basically I think Marcos would have to get a lucky power shot in to really get to him.

maidana throws with bad intentions every shot, if he lands it won't be luck it will be from sheer willpower.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  If your last fight is at LW, and your next fight is at WW... you went up two divisions.

What he may or may not have done in his next fight doesn't matter.
                  Not if you weren't making 135 anymore. How can he go up two divisions, if he was paying fines at 135 because he was over every time?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by shenmue

Well, Broner doesn't have a high workrate himself so I wouldn't worry too much about Maidana gassing. Remember he caught on to Khan late in the fight and Khan is twice the mover Broner is.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

broner will be ass up, face down on world star if he ever faces matthysse. broner-maidana is a pick em fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X