Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated boxer in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oscar de la hoya, then if we are considering Mayweather as a top 5 all time, then he is too. Dlh firstly, has never beaten a great great fighter who was at their peak in a convincing manner.

Mayweather is to me the best of today, but to consider him a All-time great, is stupid. His best victories are vs Correles (notice i left if at one)....How can you consider shot dlh a great stand out victory especially in the manner he fought..like lionel richie or something. Then judah who has been beaten by every fighter he ever faced that was tough. Baldomir,,,hmmm, Hatton was a very good jr welter, but what did he ever do at Welter, which is the division their fight was in. That leaves us with Castillo, which many feel he lost the first fight, and the 2nd fight was close as well.

Comment

• I guess you could say that about Oscar. He has an amazing resume, but he did lose to his best opponents...Hopkins,Trinidad,Mayweather,Mosley.

Comment

• I'd say for that breif amount of time Buster Douglas was the most over rated boxer of all time. I remember that sega (I think) made a game after him right after he ko'd Tyson, Everyone thought he was legite. Then the very next fight "the real deal" ended it for him.

Comment

Working...
        X