Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got news on Andre Berto? Who he fightin next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
    Berto been thru a lot and he had a bad injury against Karass, he was stopped early in that fight imo.

He got so much talent, it sad to see it wasted because everyone obsessed wit dat ''0''. But I think Berto can bounce back and be a pound for pound star again.

Berto is only 30 same age as Meydana who been in tough fights but bounced back, I think Berto is bein overlooked to be honest, I see a bright future for him if he stays focused, he got the talent, skills, power, speed and most of all slickness to give any fighter a tough battle.

I been checkin his twitter but I dont see no news on his next move. Hope it's a goo tuneup as the dude has real talent.
    He is fighting your mom. 12 round at the welfare office.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
      I'd like so see him take on his brother Adrien for his next fight, if that is possible, please. Let's see who the real Berto is.
      Berto could really prove his talent if he beat AB.

Comment

It's rumored that Berto is fighting Broner for the gate keeper belt next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          He is fighting your mom. 12 round at the welfare office.
          smh man this mf predjuice.

Comment

smh u full o hate.
            Take it that way if you want but is really not, there is only one Floyd Mayweather and no he did not invent the shoulder roll ive seen footage of 50's heavyweights doing it. But Floyd sure as hell perfected it so i can tell you that there is more than 3 people in the world that can do it with blind certainty but the only reason the two Ab's done it was to copy Floyd's success with it which makes it a bootleg. And being slick is all about hitting and not getting hit so you calling Berto and Broner slick makes no damn sense.

Comment

smh man this mf predjuice.
              Your racist alt is not funny. Nobody is actually dumb enough, in this day and age of auto spell check to miss spell "prejudice".

Knock it off.

Comment

smh only 3 fighters can do the shoulder roll.

Big bro, Berto, and AB.

Guerrero poked Berto to swell his eye, and Meydana used smelling salts, Berto an AB still got skills.
                The ridiculous avi pretty much gave it away ur an alt/trolling before even reading this shameful post.

Comment

F**k you Shaniqua, bros before hoes beeeeeyatch smh

:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    F**k you Shaniqua, bros before hoes beeeeeyatch smh

:bukkake:
                    smh get yo ass outta here fool.

Comment

ain't no fun if the homies can't have none smh

Comment

Working...