No announcement yet.

I have to disagree, it sure aint Golovkin who is gonna beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Correct... Golovkin wouldn't beat Floyd.... He would absolutely annihilate him.
    Isn't he suppose to do that in a way?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Isn't he suppose to do that in a way?
      I would think a middleweight would be able to thrash a welter lol

Comment

Are you kidding me OP?

GGG is a stylistic nightmare for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Floyd beats him easily despite the size differential.
          GGG is way too slo0o0ow
          Not using your critical thinking and common sense.

When GGG traps you in a corner, its not the same as Hatton trapping you in a corner.

With his length, technical ability, shot placement, POWER, patience, do you really think Floyd's check hooking him into the turn buckle? Too funny.

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Fighting WWs is beneath GGG. He's better than that. Even if it is Floyd Mayweather.
            Last edited by jetgizo; 11-06-2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

If the fight happens at 160 I could see Mayweather move a lot more and just jabbing from the outside to a UD, at 154 I expect him to stand more and box GGG more on the front foot. Either way I don't see Mayweather losing to GGG if they ever fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Not using your critical thinking and common sense.

When GGG traps you in a corner, its not the same as Hatton trapping you in a corner.

With his length, technical ability, shot placement, POWER, patience, do you really think Floyd's check hooking him into the turn buckle? Too funny.
                He doesn't necessarily have to check hook him to the turnbuckle, Mayweather isn't that easy to trap in a corner, Mayweather would be in the corner if he feels he can invade you in those circumstances. It would be ******ed of him to be trapped into a corner by a heavy hitter like GGG to be honest.

Comment

if the fight takes place at 154 golovkin would get schooled........golovkin is as slow as it gets vs mayweather. I am not kidding when i tell you that golovkin would look like his feet are planted in cement against mayweather (he's actually slower then canelo) mayweather also rolls punches, anticipates your most powerful punches & makes you miss at the last second (this will be happening to golovkin all night long because his punches are so wide and slow) with golovkin being so slow I don't know how people see his style as being the savior to mayweather.

golovkins only shot would be the infamous punchers chance
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 11-06-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    Are you kidding me OP?

GGG is a stylistic nightmare for Floyd.
                    the same thing you said with mythesse vs garcia (& i broke down to you why mythesse would have major trouble & even possibly lose to garcia. from the eye to the style clash and you REFUSED to listen to me. not only did you refuse but u attacked)

when will you understand that some people do know what their talking about & are actually obsessed with fighters styles & the way they clash.

when will u learn

everything does't ride on power...........jesus ****ing christ.
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 11-06-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Speed beats Floyd and GGG doesn't have it. Easy fight for Mayweather, even easier than Canelo who is much faster than GGG. It'd look like GGG's fighting in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X