No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Shoots Down Maidana Showdown, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    maidana is not in the lesser fighter category.
    Excuse me

Im sorry im meant to say "unranked, brawler who's not Danny" category

Comment

This fight with Garcia is going to happend no doubt..he needs to be passion and stop talking too much trash

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Good call. Maidana puts an end to that joyride, just like in the ams
        Yeah... I'm pretty sure everyone can see that Matthysse is the better fighter currently, regardless of stories about their amateur showdowns.

Comment

shure a Maidana fight would be great but Mathysse isnt trying to shuffle around in weight as an exhibition fighter, hes trying to prove that hes the very best 140 lb champion.

Comment

GBP will lure maidana back down to 140 with an offer he can't refuse. haymon and GBP will protect their east coast hypejob at all cost.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Yeah... I'm pretty sure everyone can see that Matthysse is the better fighter currently, regardless of stories about their amateur showdowns.
              Matts is more able to handle a variety of styles at this point, tho Chino is trying to learn a few new tricks. BUT, in a h2h scenario, that all goes out the window. It'd be a brawl/slugfest because of history and national pride. Matts won't fight tactical against Maidana he will want to prove he is tougher, and that sort of thing plays right into Maidana's strength.

Comment

I said it in another thread. Make it @ 147, and we're talking. Matthysse is too much for him @140.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Excuse me

Im sorry im meant to say "unranked, brawler who's not Danny" category
                  Unranked yet he destroyed the guy that just beat someone our beloved "Ghost" went life and death with

Ghost is top of the crop according to many.

Comment

I hate what GBP is doing. They are cutting off their dicks in order to make a Matthyse vs Maidana fight, but won't give up Garcia.

I hate how they are ****ing over the Argentine fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      I hate what GBP is doing. They are cutting off their dicks in order to make a Matthyse vs Maidana fight, but won't give up Garcia.

I hate how they are ****ing over the Argentine fighters.
                      In terms of $$$, Puerto Rican fighters >>>>>>> Argentine fighters. It sucks that it works that way, but what can you do?

Comment

Working...
                      X