Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make no mistake we WILL see Floyd lose and here's why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    that was in the past,other boxes have has irs issues as well,they have been resolved and he has moved on

like i said i own you on a regular basis on here you have nothing for me
    ha, you dont even own a job you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      ha, you dont even own a job you bum.
      lol,i do have a job work 40 hours a week,try again...look at you trying to get personal when you know 0 about me,i got a house,car,job and keeps i take care of,im good dont worry bout me son...now back to boxing..anything you post i kill it..how can you hate Broner for fighting a top 10 lightweight??please tell me how

Comment

dudes are so distracted by his undefeated record that they fail to see how skilled the dude really is...too busy focusing on the next opponent they line up that yall fail to see that it doesn't matter who is lined up...Floyd will beat him....nobody his size can touch him...you'll have to put him in with some extreme disadvantge and the opponent MIGHT have a chance then

I swear I'm speaking from experience...it took me forever to realise LeBron James was special and that we was witnessing one of the greatest talents the NBA has ever had...last season facing elimination on the road in Boston...after THAT game, I knew the dude was special!!...my hate for him was some sucker hate...I hated him because they gave him Rookie Of The Year when I felt like Melo should've gotten it for taking his squad to the playoffs...see, thats some sucker hate

alot of dudes hold sucker hate for Floyd as well...but God don't answer prayers for downfalls...sorry fellas!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          lol,i do have a job work 40 hours a week,try again...look at you trying to get personal when you know 0 about me,i got a house,car,job and keeps i take care of,im good dont worry bout me son...now back to boxing..anything you post i kill it..how can you hate Broner for fighting a top 10 lightweight??please tell me how
          course you have, thats why you are on here 24/7.

have you seen a gavin rees fight? do you know how he won that title at 140? how many defences did he have?

gavin rees is a midget, do you know what broner weighs on a fight night by the way?!!!!!!

Comment

Imagine Floyd loses to RG's bum@$$. That'll be ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              course you have, thats why you are on here 24/7.

have you seen a gavin rees fight? do you know how he won that title at 140? how many defences did he have?

gavin rees is a midget, do you know what broner weighs on a fight night by the way?!!!!!!
              rees is like 5'2"-5'3" its actually funny how hes picking on a midget. *now watch him throw some random cop out about weight classes*

Comment

rees is very comfortable with his height, teasing wont bother him, if he turns out ot be like a mix between tyson/jesus chavez we might have a classic brewing

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  rees is very comfortable with his height, teasing wont bother him, if he turns out ot be like a mix between tyson/jesus chavez we might have a classic brewing

Rees is certainly no Jesus Chavez, much less a Tyson, but i like the sentiments.

Comment

Of course Floyd will lose at some point if he continues to fight. But that all depends on who he fights and when he decides to retire.

Comment

Anyone can lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X