No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Clinches Brutal Knockout of Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Boxing is going down the tubes. For all you idiots who think that because Marquez is a great technician, that is why he won is ******ed. He is guilty until proven innocent in my eyes. He is DEF on PEDS and he mabe had plaster in his gloves as well. There isn't any other explanation for how a 40 yr old fighter gains one punch KO power all of a sudden. He was always obsessed with Manny's fame and success as an icon in boxing. He thinks that because he's this perfect boxer, he is better because Manny is a little less cute with every shot he throws. That tells me he would do ANYTHING to win. Look at who is strength and conditioning coach is. Need I say more? Manny was on his way to a dominant win minus the mysterious punching power that Marquez all of a sudden has. Hopefully an investigation or drug test will be rendered but it might not matter now considering who his trainer is. There is no way a fighter like Marquez can keep up at his age without cheating in my opinion. I always say that man will destroy the world and himself and that's what happened Saturday night.
    And because you write in giant blue letters you think people will take you seriously let alone agree with you? Juan has a very high KO percentage why don't you say anything about his last 39 KOs. If he has the power to stop somebody on punches alone I'm pretty sure there is more than enough power in him to KO someone out cold. Also, Sitting on your punches makes a difference in punching power and that is what he did. You're beginning to be a bigger whiner than CHECK_HOOKS. pretty soon your mother is going to have to bottle feed you.
    whats even dumber is that people like you don't see the physics of it. a 151 pound man with powerful legs lunging into another man's rocket punch. not only was marquez throwing a perfectly timed bomb, manny was the dumbass who ran into it.

OH yeah WHy isn't anyone mentioning the fact that Manny's legs were cramping up again in this fight? Isnt cramps at such an early stage of a boxing match (4th or 5th round?) a sign of some form of PED?
    I BELIEVE MANNY WAS ON PEDS IN THE FIFTH FIGHT!
    very lame right? well that's how you look on the internet.

Comment

Sorry but the word clinch and Marquez don't belong in the same sentence. Even if that 'clinch' that was used has a different meaning.

Warquez is a warrior.

Comment

Pac fans still in shock that he decided to take a nap during the fight huh! This is sad but like i said JMM will KO Pac and then all the Pac fans will start screaming about PED's and here we are

Comment

best outcome in boxing in along time

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Pac fans still in shock that he decided to take a nap during the fight huh! This is sad but like i said JMM will KO Pac and then all the Pac fans will start screaming about PED's and here we are
            The irony is on a whole new level.

Comment

Bump...........

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              At least you now understand how people felt about Pac.

So I ask you, if Pac demands these extra tests and JMM refuses, will you bash Pac and praise JMM for refusing?

Another words if a 5th fight is going to be signed and Pac demands that he will only fight JMM if a blood test is accomplished and JMM refuses, will you accuse Pac of being a coward and ducking JMM for demanding such a test and not just trusting JMM's nice guy image and state that we should drop it and just let the commission do their jobs like they have always done so before?

What I'm trying to say here is, do you not see the irony of it all? lol
              Every Pacquiao fan should be made to study this post.

Good one WESS.

Comment

Working...
              X