Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Jonathan Oquendo + Moises Fuentes vs Ivan Calderon RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
    beautiful knee by Oquendo
    he was watching the previous fight from his locker room..he mastered the "no mas knee" thing before even going out to his fight..

Comment

I've said this before and I'ma say it again.. Rich kids dont last long in boxing.. Vazquez had a World Campion father just like Camacho Jr/ Chavez jr & they were spolied coming up.. Vazquez said all the right things but we the know the truth.. Jr fighters dont last long and it's a matter of time before someone takes his belt from him but good to see he's a champion again I wish only the best for him!!

PRPP

Comment

Vazquez its just levels above Oquendo realistically,in opposition.He fought a good Donaire and hung in there.He looked decent tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
          I've said this before and I'ma say it again.. Rich kids dont last long in boxing.. Vazquez had a World Campion father just like Camacho Jr/ Chavez jr & they were spolied coming up.. Vazquez said all the right things but we the know the truth.. Jr fighters dont last long and it's a matter of time before someone takes his belt from him but good to see he's a champion again I wish only the best for him!!

PRPP
          There's a certain JR that has done Pretty good for himself, you might know him

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            Vazquez its just levels above Oquendo realistically,in opposition.He fought a good Donaire and hung in there.He looked decent tonight.
            Oquendo has been out for over a year if I'm not mistaken and lasted as long has he could but I see him coming back better after this fight.. Vazquez talking about the prisoners of PR and being poor looks bad to the real poor people of Puerto Rico and I hope he stays on top but it's just a matter of time.. IMO

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              There's a certain JR that has done Pretty good for himself, you might know him
              Only if SR was all about his game he would be in that JR catagory if you know what I mean..

Funny **** thou..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                Only if SR was all about his game he would be in that JR catagory if you know what I mean..

Funny **** thou..

PRPP
                Can't argue with you, lol. That one Jr's daddy wasn't so great... can't think of any others...

Comment

Working...
                X