No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ross: I Will Rip The Title From Yoan Pablo Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ross: I Will Rip The Title From Yoan Pablo Hernandez

Yoan Pablo Hernandez (26-1, 13 KOs) is aiming to defend his IBF Cuiserweight Title for the second time in a row. The Cuban made the title his own after dethroning then champion Steve Cunningham last October, as well as winning the rematch against the American just four months later. His next opponent is Canada's Troy Ross (25-2, 16 KOs) who he will take on at the Stechert Arena in Bamberg, Germany on September 15. Ross, who is the mandatory challenger, has been part of the professional boxing scene for eleven years and fought in five different countries. The IBF Title contender flew into Germany on September 1 and trying to get used to the six hours time difference between Germany and his hometown Toronto, Canada. Before the fight he took some time out for an Interview. [Click Here To Read More]

He probably will. He's starting to get up there in age, but I don't doubt that Troy Ross can beat any CW in the world on a given day.

Comment

This fight should be the showtime televised event and not the fraud between canelo and josesito

Comment

Working...
      X