No announcement yet.

Fighting in dreams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting in dreams

Seems like I get in one every night or at least, not afraid to fight anyone.

anyone have any good fight related dreams lately?

When i fight in dreams, i usually feel really weak.

Comment

I always knock people out in dreams, two dreams recently where I was just in a tight space and someone pushed me so I just gave him a combo and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        I always knock people out in dreams, two dreams recently where I was just in a tight space and someone pushed me so I just gave him a combo and that was that.
        that's the only place that's happening - tea sipping, limey.

Comment

I also pretend to be a charitable boxing gym and steal boxing equipment in my dreams. For me anyway, that's the only place that happens as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            When i fight in dreams, i usually feel really weak.
            Yeah i always feel like I'm about to **** somebody up, and then i punch like I'm underwater

Comment

I've only ever had a dream that I was fighting someone once. But it must've been pretty intense because I woke myself up by blasting my nightstand beside my bed with a left hook. My nightstand is made of pure red oak, and that **** hurt.

Comment

I've had a few of those but they're not as common now.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i had a dream a few times that people are shooting at me, and im shooting back. But i never get shot, or shoot someone else, no matter how close we are to each other.

Not sure what it means, other than im a **** shot and a lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    I also pretend to be a charitable boxing gym and steal boxing equipment in my dreams. For me anyway, that's the only place that happens as well.

why the hell would you steal used boxing equipment?

Comment

Working...
                    X