Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Training Very Hard For Rubio Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would think that Jr would want to out do or be better than his pops.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      You would think that Jr would want to out do or be better than his pops.

He better plan on fighting for another 15 years. But first we have to see if he can deal with Rubio. Im not sold on him so much and Rubio is a very tough fight.

Comment

War Rubio!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He had better be working hard because Rubio will be coming to bust his face up with left hooks against the ropes.

Comment

Rubio is a good fighter. Should be a good test for Jr. I am not sure if Jr. has the power to ko Rubio but if he sets up his attack to body and head he may get a ko by softening him up to the mid-section but than again i don't think Rubio has ever been ko'd by a bodyshot.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He had better be working hard because Rubio will be coming to bust his face up with left hooks against the ropes.
              well maybe that is why most of the pictures of chavez in training camp shows him trowing a right upper/cross,so i think they know,no biggie..

Comment

I hope Rubio destroys Chavez Jr so everybody can finally see how crappy he actually is ... Also he deserves it, he avoided Martinez like the plague for a very long time, and if he wins right now he'll continue his "champion" career by fighting more bums ... Boxing is full of this ****.

Comment

War chaveZ!!!!!!!!!!kid ain't no joke!!! Haters will have to realize.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    War chaveZ!!!!!!!!!!kid ain't no joke!!! Haters will have to realize.
                    44 have tried and 44 have failed.

WaRRRR Chavez!!!!

Comment

Chavez Jr. is the Main man. Finally people realize he's the real deal !!! Knock him out and take out the boring Sergio next.
                      War Chavez Jr. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X