No announcement yet.

17yr Jose Benavidez Jr Sparring Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of Jr. training with his pops

I am also extremely excited about this kid Thomas Dulorme Puerto Rican fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Ive been following him.Good speed,good power,good skills.Hes buliding
      a rivalry with frankie gomez.
      frankie gomez beat him when they were amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        no man, he's 12-0 with 11 ko's. his first fight without roach went to a decision and the two after that were against horrible fighters, but he's still very good for his age, can't wait til he gets older and becomes a world champ, kid's a beast.
        **** I was a lil off lol. Naw but kid got's skills for sure can you imagine how his confidence must of went up for sparring with Pacman? And obviously Pacman wasn't trying that's the cool thing about Pacquiao a humble mofo made it seem like Benavidez was whooping him to build that basic foundation that every boxer needs. Can you imagine Floyd doing something like this for young prospects? He would probably want 100 mil lol

Comment

[QUOTE=chiguy91;10801096]frankie gomez beat him when they were amateurs

[/QUOT E

Frankie Gomez is also a world class prospect, my respect to him but, Jose Benavidez is on another level now that he went pro. In a re-match he would win not by ko though

Comment

I dunno why this is being discussed like Benavidez is new or unknown?

Comment

Originally posted by XxLeftHook_ View Post
              This kid aint no joke! He went pro at the age of 17 his record consists of 11-0 all 11 wins by ko
              Yeah, he's my favorite prospect. Met him in Dallas before Pacquiao fight.

Comment

I can't believe this kid is only 17!!! He has great hands speed good balance and nice power. He's definitely going to be a star and I am excited to watch his development, the sky has no limits for this kid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
                  I can't believe this kid is only 17!!! He has great hands speed good balance and nice power. He's definitely going to be a star and I am excited to watch his development, the sky has no limits for this kid!!!
                  He was 17 in the clip but he's a couple years older now, but I agree, he is among the Top. 5 prospects to be following in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagler★ View Post
                    I dunno why this is being discussed like Benavidez is new or unknown?
                    its never to late to discuss a prospect, and in this case a very young one...

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Yeah, he's my favorite prospect. Met him in Dallas before Pacquiao fight.

Yea I heard he was down here in Dallas for that Pacquiao fight, I wanted to meet him but it was too packed. Hopefully he stays humble and doesn't forget where he came from, once he becomes a world champ like my boy Manny!

Comment

Working...
                      X