No announcement yet.

Why the Devon hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    they don't like devon cause of the kotelnik fight. they are nothing but bandwagonners.
    I wasnt impressed even after the Urango fight and i let it be known then. The fight was even and Urango was comin on strong late but everyone acts like it was this great one sided domination by Alexander when it really wasnt. He did land a beautiful uppercut i do give him that and he does have the talent to stay in the top 3 or 4 at jrww.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      I wasnt impressed even after the Urango fight and i let it be known then. The fight was even and Urango was comin on strong late but everyone acts like it was this great one sided domination by Alexander when it really wasnt. He did land a beautiful uppercut i do give him that and he does have the talent to stay in the top 3 or 4 at jrww.
      wtf? you had that fight even????!!!

damn you should just stop watching boxing.

Comment

wtf? you had that fight even????!!!

damn you should just stop watching boxing.
        Im not the only one who saw that fight for what it was and Urango had Devon very uncomfortable throughout the fight and was coming on strong late. Maybe you should watch the fight again and not just the highlight reel ko.

Comment

Im not the only one who saw that fight for what it was and Urango had Devon very uncomfortable throughout the fight and was coming on strong late. Maybe you should watch the fight again and not just the highlight reel ko.
          just stop embarassing yourself bro.

Comment

bcz he blackz.. ****n racizst.

Comment

just stop embarassing yourself bro.
              Alright whatever queer Alexander wasnt that impressive against Urango sorry if that hurts your feelings but its true.

Comment

they don't like devon cause of the kotelnik fight. they are nothing but bandwagonners.
                This is simple. The reason why I don't like Devon is because he has no intention of giving Kotelnkik a rematch and he wants to fight a guy moving up in weight instead of the guy who has a convinving win over the guy he got a gift against. I fuckin hate Khan but already from the looks of it Alexander is gonna duck him.

Comment

Alright whatever queer Alexander wasnt that impressive against Urango sorry if that hurts your feelings but its true.
                  What the hell? Alexander owned that fight outside of getting hit with a couple of punches because of his chin being up in the air. So does this mean you think Berto was impressive against Urango? I give Devon credit where credit is due even though it appears his stock has done a total 180 in between the fights with Urango and Kotelnik.

Comment

dont hate the guy, he actually seems like a top guy but:

1. gift decison against kotelnik

2. seemingly refusal to fight khan should he beat bradley

3. cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      What the hell? Alexander owned that fight outside of getting hit with a couple of punches because of his chin being up in the air. So does this mean you think Berto was impressive against Urango? I give Devon credit where credit is due even though it appears his stock has done a total 180 in between the fights with Urango and Kotelnik.
                      I dont think he did i think he was troubled a lot by Urango and the fight was very close at the time of the stoppage. I was there live and it seemed as if Urango's power was troubling Alexander. Im not saying Urango was on his way to a clear cut victory but it was close and people forget that because of the ending.

Comment

Working...
                      X