No announcement yet.

what will you be watching??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will you be watching??

this weekend i will be abit troubled by the boxing on tv.
    On setanta you've got woods vs tarver with dawson vs glen johnson on the undercard, but at the same time on sky you've got cotto vs gomez and cintron vs margaritto.
    The thing is i dnt know which to watch live. I want to watch woods but cotto is so entertaining and with cintron and antonio fighting on the undercard it makes it a superb night of boxing.
    Plus skys coverage is far better and you dont have to listen to steve bunce for hours.

Originally posted by No1 View Post
    this weekend i will be abit troubled by the boxing on tv.
    On setanta you've got woods vs tarver with dawson vs glen johnson on the undercard, but at the same time on sky you've got cotto vs gomez and cintron vs margaritto.
    The thing is i dnt know which to watch live. I want to watch woods but cotto is so entertaining and with cintron and antonio fighting on the undercard it makes it a superb night of boxing.
    Plus skys coverage is far better and you dont have to listen to steve bunce for hours.
    Tis definately a tricky one. Iv'e even tried ranking it in my preference of watching them.

Cotto is probably my favourite boxer, but he is fighting against Gomez.

Woods is English and fighting against a cocky loudmouth that would be nice to see beaten.

Margarito-Cintron is fireworks guaranteed.

Then Dawson-Johnson.

Hopefully i can see the 1st 3 live without having to flick through.

Comment

After a bit of head-scratching I decided I will watch the Cotto vs Gomez fight. My reasoning is that like No1, I feel sky's coverage is far superior and also, Setanta tend to repeat their fights through the next week.

The other possibility is that the fights are 1hr apart in time difference. Maybe Woods vs Tarver is on at 4am and Cotto vs Gomez at 5am. If that's the case, everyone's a winner!

Comment

SKY+ yeeehaw!

i think i am gonna watch Clinton Tarver then when i get up sunday watch the cotto fight. Just hope each chan doesnt let slip the results of the other fight. gaylords

Comment

I'll be at Prizefighter at the York Hall. Sipping on a cold pint as another convulsing fighter is wheeled past me on a stretcher, his family pleading with the doctors, who know that there is nothing they can do but continuining trying to suppress a laugh.

The perfect evening.

Comment

I would also have this dilemma if I had Sky. Instead I'll have to stick Setanta on TV and sopcast the other show.

Margarito-Cintron is the one I expect to be the best fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Hawking View Post
              I'll be at Prizefighter at the York Hall. Sipping on a cold pint as another convulsing fighter is wheeled past me on a stretcher, his family pleading with the doctors, who know that there is nothing they can do but continuining trying to suppress a laugh.

The perfect evening.
              That's on Friday

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I would also have this dilemma if I had Sky. Instead I'll have to stick Setanta on TV and sopcast the other show.

Margarito-Cintron is the one I expect to be the best fight.
              You could be right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
                That's on Friday

You could be right there.
                I shall be touching myself whilst thinking of the scene I described at Prizefighter on Saturday.

Comment

How can you touch yourself? Movement isn't your strong point.

Comment

I'll watch Sky first, Margarito vs Cintron then i'll turn over to Setanta for Woods vs Tarver.

Comment

Working...
                    X