Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One In History Has Won More Lineal Titles In Different Weight Classes Than Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    WTF are you talking about I do recognize his win and give him credit for it. However, is not worth more than the 2 best fighters fighting for the vacant title.

He thinks Pac didn't win it or earned it or whatever that he was "awarded" the title. Ok if we go by that logic none of the lineal WW champs after Tito won it. Because, nobody beat him. How are you suppose to fill up a vacant lineal claim?

Awarded? No he won it plain and simple and beat a better fighter for it too.
    QUick question Jrosales. manny and Marg fighting for Martinez vacated belt. Martinez was the lineal 154 lb champ. Should the winner be the lineal champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Is JMM better than zab and Baldo absolutely. All I said is floyd actually fought the lineal champ to win the title. That has to count for something. IMO it is worth more than beating someone and being awarded the lineal title.
      It's the same as saying that it would be better to beat Zsolt Erdei than Bernard Hopkins. Lol.

Comment

He lost to floyd after beating zab and gatti. I think its hard to say he didn't do anything. he fought 3 straight guys who were clearly "better" than him. he beat 2 and lost 1. But yeah he was in the right weight at the right time.
        That version of Gatti was clearly better than Baldomir?

Comment

QUick question Jrosales. manny and Marg fighting for Martinez vacated belt. Martinez was the lineal 154 lb champ. Should the winner be the lineal champ?
          Martinez was not the lineal champ at 154 and no.

They are not the best 2 in the division.

When the division is vacant you fill that vacancy when the 2 best of the division fight.

Not just any 2 guys the best 2.

Comment

Martinez wasnt the lineal champ. There wasnt a lineal at 154 when Martinez vacated.

The rightful champ in that weight class is Dzinziruk though.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              11 I think.
              Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Martinez wasnt the lineal champ.

The rightful champ in that weight class is Dzinziruk.
                How is Dzinziruk the rightful champ?

I consider that lineal champ in that division vacant.

Comment

Martinez was not the lineal champ at 154 and no.

They are not the best 2 in the division.

When the division is vacant you fill that vacancy when the 2 best of the division fight.

Not just any 2 guys the best 2.
                  ok. So who are the two best in the division? ALso, shouldn't the same hold for a vacant belt? Shouldn't the best two fight for the belt?

Comment

How is Dzinziruk the rightful champ?

I consider that lineal champ in that division vacant.
                    I didnt say Lineal. Im just saying hes the Champ that matters the most with Martinez gone. 154 doesnt have a lineal champ.

Dzizniruk is the longest reigning champ at that weight thats what I was saying.

Comment

The *****s are really desperate to discredit every Pac achievements so their coward queen will not be left behind. Pathetic dumbbass!

Comment

Working...
                      X