No announcement yet.

Now do people see why Pippen > James.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    He couldn't shoot off the dribble,he was a set shooter,he sat on the bench like a ***** because his coach didnt want to give him the ball at the end... He didnt do **** when mj retired and he was in is prime. He can't pass like lebron or take it to the rack like lebron. Pippen only shot over 50% one time in his career, its not if you could shoot or not its if the ball goes in the hole...... Pippen never posted up till later in his career, just like mj. LEbron will develope that. To ay pippen is better then lebron is fuken stupid. I just proved my point and you are wrong. Now follow what i just said

p.s. pippen averaged like 19 pts and shot like 42% when mj retired,defend that
    mmm u bein a lil harsh on Pippen not given him his props at all...he invented his position man u gotta give him more credit..not sayen He way better than Bron at all but Bron aint done nothen special yet like win 6 championships so till at least one ima buy Pippen gr8er than Bron

Comment

Lebron is a great player and will be the next Jordan provided he doesnt rape girls and become the next Kobe. But come one enough talk about this guy, he needs a good team behind him to really shine. That why the Celtics should pick him up

Comment

Working...
      X