Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd did not fight Baldomir after the Judah fight he would have been crusified

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Needing to cheat to beat guys~

Baldomir actually accomplished something in boxing, unlike the guys Margarito beat save Miguel Cotto. I thought guys were judged by what they did according to you~ not by what your eyes tell you.
    what did baldomir accomplish? beating judah? didn't clottey do that? beating gatti? didn't alfonso gomez do that? oh wait he was LINEAR CHAMP OH MY GAWD ALL HAIL THE LINEAR CHAMPS WHO REFUSE TO FIGHT THE #1 CONTENDER! yeah i have so much respect for guys who duck...zsolt erdei was linear champ too. is he more accomplished than margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
      Do you mind naming those fighters and when they fought?
      you can look for yourself because i know you are just gonna call everyone a bum while at the same time pretending that baldomir was great. oh yeah margarito is also the only guy to actually beat sergio martinez but let the excuses fly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        what did baldomir accomplish? beating judah? didn't clottey do that? beating gatti? didn't alfonso gomez do that? oh wait he was LINEAR CHAMP OH MY GAWD ALL HAIL THE LINEAR CHAMPS WHO REFUSE TO FIGHT THE #1 CONTENDER! yeah i have so much respect for guys who duck...zsolt erdei was linear champ too. is he more accomplished than margarito?
        Not a bunch of people can claim to be lineal champ in a division, he beat the man to beat the man that is always respect worthy.

Also who did they guys that were highly ranked that Margarito beat that were better than the guys Baldomir beat~

Keep on subject though, Zsolt Erdei has nothing to do with this thread, so throwing out bullshit to distract from your hypocritical views isn't going to fly.

Explain to me who Margarito's opposition beat to be ranked so highly, or just admit they were over rated like you always love say when looking back at ranking using hindsight. You are cornered~

Comment

Not a bunch of people can claim to be lineal champ in a division, he beat the man to beat the man that is always respect worthy.

Also who did they guys that were highly ranked that Margarito beat that were better than the guys Baldomir beat~

Keep on subject though, Zsolt Erdei has nothing to do with this thread, so throwing out bullshit to distract from your hypocritical views isn't going to fly.

Explain to me who Margarito's opposition beat to be ranked so highly, so just admit they were over rated like you always love to do about looking back at ranking. You are cornered~
          beating the man who beat the man who beat the man doesn't matter when they refuse to fight certain fighters. their "i'm the best status" loses all credibility. if they were so good how come they kept losing every fight and passing the lineage? it's not like these were beasts. spinks, mayorga, judah and baldomir? really...ok they were great according to you because they all beat each other but they never gave the #1 guy a chance to fight them. he earned a shot more than them. and that's your reason why margarito wasn't good? because they ducked him? beautiful!

Comment

you can look for yourself because i know you are just gonna call everyone a bum while at the same time pretending that baldomir was great. oh yeah margarito is also the only guy to actually beat sergio martinez but let the excuses fly.
            I can care less about Baldomir. I've never mentioned him or given any excuses. What are you talking about? Why are you so defensive? But I would like you to post that info if you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Floyd was just coming off of a 18 month retirement and toyed with Jmm..he was inactive as well,dont rewrite history
              Toying with a LW at WW catchweight and failing to make the weight is nothing o brag about let alone post about

Comment

beating the man who beat the man who beat the man doesn't matter when they refuse to fight certain fighters. their "i'm the best status" loses all credibility. if they were so good how come they kept losing every fight and passing the lineage? it's not like these were beasts. spinks, mayorga, judah and baldomir? really...ok they were great according to you because they all beat each other but they never gave the #1 guy a chance to fight them. he earned a shot more than them. and that's your reason why margarito wasn't good? because they ducked him? beautiful!
                Beating the man who beat the man is how things are done in boxing, sorry you seem to lack that respect for boxing history~

When did I use the word great in this thread~

Who cares what fighters say, anything that is said in the fight game is garbage fighters, managers, promoters or pundits doesn't matter. If you care about shit like that then your eye isn't even on the ball in the first place. Thanks for admitting that though~

Now answer my question or I will take it as admitting you can't answer~ who did the guys that Margrito beat that were highly ranked that made them so awesome with the exception of Cotto.

Comment

It never amazes me how these so called sports writer's & amateur commentators love to throw dog **** at the sport of boxing. If all the title holders were any color but black all would be fine. Yi u can say that's a racist remark but those of us that have been around the sport tknow the truth. Black champions like our president are the most disrespected. They have to fight everyone in their weight division & go up two or three weight division even to get any respect. What a damn shame that in the 48 + years I've been following this sport that to this day nothing has changed. ...

Comment

Beating the man who beat the man is how things are done in boxing, sorry you seem to lack that respect for boxing history~

When did I use the word great in this thread~

Who cares what fighters say, anything that is said in the fight game is garbage fighter's, manager's promoters or pundits. If you care about shit like that then your eye isn't even on the ball in the first place. Thanks for admitting that though~

Now answer my question or I will take it as admitting you can't answer~ who did the guys that Margrito beat that were highly ranked that made them so awesome with the exception of Cotto
                    Cintron and Clottey? lol
                    Last edited by WESS; 01-19-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Cintron and Clottey? lol
                      But who did those guys beat that made them so awesome especially when Margarito fought them.

Comment

Working...
                      X