Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Confident: I'm Going To Take Alexander Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

If Brook comes looking for a KO or trying to impress he's gonna be in for a long night.

I can see Brook getting a KD at most. With that said, I hope he whoops the **** out of Alexander. Hes wack and annoying as Hell with his little girl grunting. Cunningham is annoying as **** too.

And lol @ the dude calling Brook a hypejob... FYI your boy is a quitter. Brook at least had the balls to fight thru with a broken nose and a very rough fight. Just saying. I'm sorry to hear you're wasting your money on a quitter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Whatever man, I support my guys. At least Devon has the balls to fight the best every time he steps in the ring, regardless of what you think of the outcomes.

Brook hasn't proven himself against top opposition, Devon has. Say what you want about him being boring or quitting, but his abilities are severely underestimated on here.

The dude was 23 when the whole Bradley fight went down, what was Brook doing 3 years ago? He certainly wasn't unifying a division against a top 10 p4p guy like Devon was.
    I believe Brook was stuck with a ****ty promoter till he got his current one who is moving him along nicely. I see you're using the age excuse huh? Classic. Still a quitter tho...

To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26
      Quote:

Originally Posted by turkas

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

If Brook comes looking for a KO or trying to impress he's gonna be in for a long night.

I can see Brook getting a KD at most. With that said, I hope he whoops the **** out of Alexander. Hes wack and annoying as Hell with his little girl grunting. Cunningham is annoying as **** too.

And lol @ the dude calling Brook a hypejob... FYI your boy is a quitter. Brook at least had the balls to fight thru with a broken nose and a very rough fight. Just saying. I'm sorry to hear you're wasting your money on a quitter.

Whatever man, I support my guys. At least Devon has the balls to fight the best every time he steps in the ring, regardless of what you think of the outcomes.

Brook hasn't proven himself against top opposition, Devon has. Say what you want about him being boring or quitting, but his abilities are severely underestimated on here.

The dude was 23 when the whole Bradley fight went down, what was Brook doing 3 years ago? He certainly wasn't unifying a division against a top 10 p4p guy like Devon was.

I believe Brook was stuck with a ****ty promoter till he got his current one who is moving him along nicely. I see you're using the age excuse huh? Classic. Still a quitter tho...

To each his own.

Maybe next time you won't criticize others when you're fighter himself is a quitter.

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight.

Rooting for Brook.

He's not getting a KO though.

Comment

I'm also looking forward to this one. Alexander has faced the much tougher opposition so far, but hopefully Brook can make it intersting...

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          MGM grand? Why? I hate seeing crowds only 20-30% full

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Maybe next time you won't criticize others when you're fighter himself is a quitter.

I'll agree to each his own. I am just saying after the Bradley fight Devon has redeemed himself as a fighter imo.

Brook may be a very good fight, we just don't know yet. He really hasn't fought the level of competition he needs to in order for us to gauge him properly. This fight will be a good test, and if he somehow beats Devon I will eat crow and give Brook his props.

Comment

Alexander arguably lost against Matthysse and Kotelnik and lost against Bradley. He's very quick though and I favour him slightly as he is hard to figure out and impossible to look good against. Brook is the real deal though and I expect it to be a very very close 12 round decision.

Comment

They could have had 10,000+ in St. Louis but Brook's people didn't want to go there.

Comment

Could have done those numbers in sheffield too, but Alexander didn't want to go there either.

With Alexander's record of getting hometown decisions it's no wonder nobody wants to go to st louis

Comment

Brook will bring a fair few with him and they'll give away what unsold tickets they can, so it shouldn't look too bare.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Money_May

They could have had 10,000+ in St. Louis but Brook's people didn't want to go there.
                      Alexander draws 10k in St Louis?

As far as this fight goes, Brook is a pretty accurate dude and I think that might be the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X