Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Would Robert Helenius Prefer to Have Make Love to Him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would Robert Helenius Prefer to Have Make Love to Him?

The choices are Dereck "Delboy" Chisora, or B-scene's own Spray.

I think I could do a better job than Delboy if his stamina based on his last fight is an indicator of things.

Poll cumming.
    DelBoy
    0.00%
    Spray
    50.00%
    Diesel is an "undercover" brover
    25.00%
    This has nothing to do with BossLady so IDC
    25.00%

no option for "any of the above in front of BL?"

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      no option for "any of the above in front of BL?"
      Well I guess you could vote for 3 options and it still makes sense and I did allow for multiple options votes but Robert only gets one of us because boxing is no tag team sport.

Comment

MY SPRAG! hahaha. .. hmm, lets see here. . . Chisora has about 40-50 pounds on you, so he can drop the hammer with more force. . . But when it comes to "going the distance" and "going for speed", you are in a lot better shape, so you got the edge. . . you are a better looking gent, so that's your ad. . . chisora might be packing more heat since he is "of the nubian". . . but you have more experience PRAGGING. ..

In the end, it's you, my sprag! he would select you!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Well I guess you could vote for 3 options and it still makes sense and I did allow for multiple options votes but Robert only gets one of us because boxing is no tag team sport.

Not sure what boxing has to do with anything....

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            MY SPRAG! hahaha. .. hmm, lets see here. . . Chisora has about 40-50 pounds on you, so he can drop the hammer with more force. . . But when it comes to "going the distance" and "going for speed", you are in a lot better shape, so you got the edge. . . you are a better looking gent, so that's your ad. . . chisora might be packing more heat since he is "of the nubian". . . but you have more experience PRAGGING. ..

In the end, it's you, my sprag! he would select you!
            A pretty solid analysis and you can't spell analysis without ****.

Comment

Working...
            X