No announcement yet.

Stephen Smith calls for boycott of ppv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    If there's no way of conecting him with it, how is it that YOU know....?? The illogical conspiracy-meshed garbage printed on this site is fantastic in the amount, as well as in the mostly (boxing) illiterate posts. If a web site were to be held resopnsible for it's content, BoxingScene would be sued right out of it's pants about 10 million times over. i don't know when, if ever they'll realise that quality posters are what they need to be back on the top of all boxing sites. And they wouldn't accept loonies and crazies like they do now.
    Can somebody translate what this person is saying? It seems like he's trying to level the field on a bunch of people but I can't tell. It's too poorly constructed.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Can somebody translate what this person is saying? It seems like he's trying to level the field on a bunch of people but I can't tell. It's too poorly constructed.
      Edgargle has a sole agenda. So you guys continue to ignore this clown. An arum apologist is basically wat he is.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        If there's no way of conecting him with it, how is it that YOU know....?? The illogical conspiracy-meshed garbage printed on this site is fantastic in the amount, as well as in the mostly (boxing) illiterate posts. If a web site were to be held resopnsible for it's content, BoxingScene would be sued right out of it's pants about 10 million times over. i don't know when, if ever they'll realise that quality posters are what they need to be back on the top of all boxing sites. And they wouldn't accept loonies and crazies like they do now.
        I guess you wont want to be here with a bunch of **** posters...

Dont let the door hit ya!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          People will still buy Mayweather and Pacquiao PPV's.
          This... a boycott would result, in what % loss? Probably a drop in the bucket. I'm all for thinking of ideas to make positive changes, but I don't think a boycott is effective. (Altho it might make individual fans feel like they are taking some action, however small it may be, and that might feel good.)

Comment

after the May/Cotto fight

i was a bit disgusted, but after the Pac/Bradley fight, i actually want to throw up....no more ppv's for any fighter until **** changes for the better in the sport i grew up in and love!

Comment

I think BoxingScene should allow streams to be posted just for one night (the rematch), so that way no one buys it.

Comment

Whatever, Steven a smith is a decent sports analyst but calling a boycott is a joke. Casual fans make the fights a lot of revenue.

Boxing is the toughest sport and you only start making $$ when you get up in the rankings while getting your head beat in.

Comment

i agree with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X