No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: No April Tuneup, I Want Pacquiao-Marquez 5 Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    Yeah it's called a giant diffrence in size. Marquez eats to get to 144 pounds Floyd walks around at or near the Junior middleweight limit. Marquez beating Floyd does not mean that Floyd lived vicariously thru Marquez and therfore gets credit for beating Pac. JMM beat Pac not Floyd so please Floyd Kocksuckers fuk off!!!
    Your telling me that the betting odds would not be much more in favor of Floyd againts Marquez then Manny against Marquez?!! Your emotional rants aren't going to influence facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      who said that? You reek of fu8king ignorance clown! Who said it was a sparring session? JMM did his best in every fight. Hes the only one that could do what he did in each fight. A good fight was a good fight. it wasnt like each of their fights were like Manny vs Bradley! Robberies!!! They were close competitive fights! Adjust your meds fu*k face!
      Hey Pac-Boy, sooooooooo you wana bet or not? Am starting to think your ducking me

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
      Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      I don't want to bet Points. Instead the loser has to sport a sig and avatar of the winners choice for whole month. (Nothing racial or sexual in nature.) I bet on Floydie if you accept this bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Hey Pac-Boy, sooooooooo you wana bet or not? Am starting to think your ducking me

I am !

Comment

i might....dunno if i like that bet.....:WORD: Wait until the fight gets closer. I can inmagine what kinda shlt youll pull out!

Comment

• I can understand Roach's point - he wants to stick to the US safety rules too so it does sound like he's got Pacs best interest at heart. And truth is Pac doesn't really need a tuneup, he's been knocked out before early in his career, it's not like it's a new experience for him, while he himself is pretty much a veteran fighter now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I am !
              you gata sense of humor. I like that. You should be more like that and not a pansy like pencilwhip.

Comment

• If Pacquiao fought Rios that would be a great fight.

Comment

you gata sense of humor. I like that. You should be more like that and not a pansy like pencilwhip.
                  i dont take shlt personal...i have fun. pencildickwhip is just a f8cking clown he cant help it! :WORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    If Pacquiao fought Rios that would be a great fight.
                    people think Rios would be an easy fight for Manny...i think he will give Manny a shlt load of problems! im not underestimating him thats for sure

Comment

• If Pacquiao struggled with Rios it'd be time for him to retire in the sense that it would be undeniable proof of how far he has regressed as a fighter. Let's be honest here, Pacquiao at his peak would put Rios in a body bag.

Comment

Working...
                      X