Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: Hopkins, Accept Your Defeats You Big Crybaby!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: Hopkins, Accept Your Defeats You Big Crybaby!

WBC/IBO light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal is very eager to get in the ring with Bernard Hopkins on May 21. The fight is a rematch of their controversial draw last December.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sure why Pascal thought he won clearly....he must not have watched the fight,or he must have forgot his post-fight reaction as well as his 9 rounds of running away from an old man with a scared expression on his face.He is going to lose again,and then he will have to deal with Dawson again.

Comment

Hopkins does complain about decisions that he lost fairly, but this time that isn't the case.

Comment

I hope you knock Bernard out next time Pascal.

You showed you could hurt him. You showed you could counter him. Now, settle your conditionning issue and show you can take him out of there.

Comment

lol you're the one that made the fight exciting? really? landing 86 total punches?

hopkins was the one pressing the action, out-landing and out-throwing pascal

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            I'm not sure why Pascal thought he won clearly....he must not have watched the fight,or he must have forgot his post-fight reaction as well as his 9 rounds of running away from an old man with a scared expression on his face.He is going to lose again,and then he will have to deal with Dawson again.
            I believe the winner of Hopkins-Pascal has to fight Dawson...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              lol you're the one that made the fight exciting? really? landing 86 total punches?

hopkins was the one pressing the action, out-landing and out-throwing pascal
              Pascal seems like he is in denial over the fight...

Comment

LMFAO@ Pascal thinking that he made the fight exciting....he ****ing ran for at least 9 rounds and looked like he seen a ghost!!! He will get his ass handed to him again...this time he won't have the luxury of Daniel van Wiele.

Comment

That Crybaby spanked your a$$. Can't wait for Bhop to finish this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
                    I believe the winner of Hopkins-Pascal has to fight Dawson...
                    maybe....maybe not. Hopkins didn't seem interested in fighting him before. I think Dawson needs to avenge his loss against Pascal personally.We will see what happens.Perhaps Hopkins fights Lucian Bute after Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X