No announcement yet.

Hey Yo, It Was A Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Yo, It Was A Close Fight

Whats up people? My first thread here. Listen, I'm a big Mayweather fan, the dawgs my homie, every time he fights I make money. Money May = Money Me. All along I predicted TMT King's win by a UD but let's be real here suckers, fact is, Canelo made that fight damn close, Mayweather took a back seat in many of the rounds down the stretch, he was obviously feeling the heat. I actually had Canelo winning, which totally shocked me but then again, when ever I watch a fight, I put on my judges hat and ain't no fan no more.

My card:
    1. Even
    2. May
    3. May
    4. Canelo
    5. Canelo
    6. Canel0
    7. May
    8. Canelo
    9. Canelo
    10. Canelo
    11. May
    12. Even

Let's take the even rounds out of the equation for now. It's a 6-4 fight but rounds 4, 5 and 6 could have been scored either way. I think it was the 4th I felt most comfortable scoring for Canelo out of the three.

Rounds 8, 9 and 10 were all Canelo, I don't see any reason why they were for Floyd, even the *** ass, mafukin, ass lickin English commentators said May took rounds off in 8 and 10. Floyd was taking rounds off doe, he was trying to retain some energy for the championship rounds. He looked as stationary as I've ever seen him AND he threw very few punches. Canelo has to at the very least have those rounds.

Then May came back in the 11th and I'm sure in his head, goin into the 12th, he felt like he had the fight in the bag, which is why he ran so bad. Still, the first and last rounds were too damn close, you can score it either way but imo neither man did the work to win that round.

CJ Ross scored the fight a draw and that hoe scored against Pac v Bradley but havin said that, I dunno what her motivations were in this fight, but here score of 114-114 was the better of the lot. Neither man seemed to do enough to warrant a title win. It was Floyd's slowest and most boring post 5 round performance I've ever seen whereas Canelo tried a lot but showed little truly elite level skill or aggression.

But hey, listen up dawgs, I don't give a **** if you scored the fight for Floyd and hate ma card, I got ma money

What's your cards suckas?

lol

Comment

Sep 2013 join date and 7 posts. Nice alt bro

Comment

I don't know... I kind of liked this weeks Attack on Titan episode. Set up for the shit storm that'll be next week (to people who've read already).

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Sep 2013 join date and 7 posts. Nice alt bro
          what you poppin on dawg?

Comment

Who can guess the anime?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Who can guess the anime?
              Pokemon

Comment

Pretty excited for Breaking Bad tomorrow.

Will Hank, Jessie, and Gomez all make it out alive?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Jessie dies yo

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                    Pokemon
                    So close yet so far

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Gahhh.... spoilers.
                    How about, will Hank Jr. call his mom a bitch again and demand more breakfast food

Comment

Working...
                    X