No announcement yet.

All aboard The DeMarco express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    I always wondered why a fighter's personality bothers people so much? Especially when we're talking about an exciting fighter like Broner. I mean maybe he's annoying but I'd say thats the lesser of evils in the fight game. He comes ready to fight and he gives fans a good show each time.

It gets to the point where people actually underrate him because they don't like him.

This is a sport of men, folks, stop treating it like some reality tv show where you want your least favorite cast member kicked off. Lets appreciate the sport and stop being whiny little girls.
    BUMP.

Because I would like to hear about how ordinary Broner is. LOL... Y'all amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      BUMP.

Because I would like to hear about how ordinary Broner is. LOL... Y'all amaze me.

He fought most of the fight in the pocket which was stupid, he made Broner look better than he is though I give Broner his due, he won & stopped DeMarco so that definitely deserves props, I didn't think he would stop him tbh.

Broner looked good when got going. 135 is whack, I fully expect him to beat Burns probably Abril too.

I don't think he'll properly get tested until he goes to 140 & that isn't down to how great he is, its down to 135 being very weak maybe even the weakest in the sport currently.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        He fought most of the fight in the pocket which was stupid, he made Broner look better than he is though I give Broner his due, he won & stopped DeMarco so that definitely deserves props, I didn't think he would stop him tbh.

Broner looked good when got going. 135 is whack, I fully expect him to beat Burns probably Abril too.

I don't think he'll properly get tested until he goes to 140 & that isn't down to how great he is, its down to 135 being very weak maybe even the weakest in the sport currently.
        Green K for being an objective, fair fight fan.

Comment

Why do people make these threads? They always get derailed, always.

Comment

lolololololol

Comment

I'm still on the train, just a bad night tonight. You'll get them next time Demarco.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                People who think this is going to be 1 sided are idiots, i think Broner will win by points but DeMarco going to give him a scare.
                hahaha I love it.

Comment

Working...
                X