No announcement yet.

Dos Santos will Put the Reem in REM sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Santos will Put the Reem in REM sleep

A Glass jaw with Ko power, excellent kickboxing but mediocre striking defense vs. A guy with a granite chin, excellent boxing and brutal KO power.

Do the math Dorian.......

oh.. look whos back

Comment

Agreed last time Overeem traded with a good boxer at heavyweight with power sergei put him to sleep.

Comment

Cant wait for this fight! I have JDS by 3rd round TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          Agreed last time Overeem traded with a good boxer at heavyweight with power sergei put him to sleep.
          Exactly! And Sergei wasn't as good of a boxer JDS is back then.
          Reem leaves his chin in the air constantly when he reaches in with those knee's.
          Also his K-1 run is misleading cus he didn't face anyone with the boxing that JDS has.

Comment

Shogun Rua put his ass out.

Comment

Gonna be a stand up war for sure, guaranteed knockout as both men have shown their cardio isn't the greatest.

Comment

Sergei is and was a better boxer than JDS, there is really no argument about it.

What convinces you that JDS has a granite chin? Who has really tested his chin? When has he been solidly cracked in the chin and by whom?

I have no real ill will against JDS, but he's turning into the flavor of the month.

The only thing he really does well is throw his hands, particularly his right.

Overeem's left hook will probably land first if they throw at the same time.

Overeem has better stand up overall, and he also has good kicks and knees. Overeem has also shown better submission skills in his career (though this is yet another area in which JDS is untested). And, JDS is not taking Overeem down.

Overeem will destroy JDS. I'm thinking a first round knockout is a likely scenario.

Comment

Does JDS "amazing boxing" come from his win against Cain Velazquez?
                  I mean Shane Carwin's standup or boxing is bad, Roy Nelson's pretty bad, Gonzaga. Mirko had a great stand-up game but never in the UFC and he had a glass jaw too.

Anything is possible with HW's, but you guys are making JDS's stand up to be something that really is not.

Comment

Dos Santos movement and footwork is 10x sergei and people are orgasming because Overeem destroyed a scared lesnar who just stood in front of him. Overeem could barely hit werdum clean he has no jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X